Texas Hunting Forum

Optifade Question....

Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt

Optifade Question.... - 01/05/15 01:46 AM

Does anyone camo with the stuff? I was watching youtube videos about it since it seems to be a popular skin for some of the newer guns out. Seems legit.

The only problem is the skita stuff cost like about a million dollars per jacket and I don't even see anywhere you can get the waders in that pattern.

Im sure some guys on here picked the pattern for their guns. Any strategy behind this or did you guys just like the way it looked?

Trying to figure out why it has become so popular among gun manufacturing but you cant really outfit the rest of your gear in it with.

thoughts?
Posted By: oilag

Re: Optifade Question.... - 01/05/15 01:52 AM

Does your camo need to match? Mine is all different haha.
Posted By: garrett

Re: Optifade Question.... - 01/05/15 01:56 AM

It's legit for sure...clothing to follow, keep a look out
Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt

Re: Optifade Question.... - 01/05/15 01:58 AM

I mean, I guess not.

But given how it is designed to work, seems like a good idea.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Optifade Question.... - 01/05/15 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Hunt1253 teachmetohunt
Does anyone camo with the stuff? I was watching youtube videos about it since it seems to be a popular skin for some of the newer guns out. Seems legit.

The only problem is the skita stuff cost like about a million dollars per jacket and I don't even see anywhere you can get the waders in that pattern.

Im sure some guys on here picked the pattern for their guns. Any strategy behind this or did you guys just like the way it looked?

Trying to figure out why it has become so popular among gun manufacturing but you cant really outfit the rest of your gear in it with.

thoughts?

Simple. Every camo mfg charges a ton for using their camo pattern. Gore cheapened theirs to gain market share.

I go with matte blk
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum