Texas Hunting Forum

I recently moved to weatherford area!

Posted By: Spacemonkey

I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/27/14 11:25 PM

I was just wondering if there were many of you waterfowlers on here from the area? It would be cool to find some great people to possibly hunt with! Not looking to steal your spots by any means! More just curious if there are many from the area on here.
Posted By: _Scooter_

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/28/14 09:10 AM

If I had a nickel for every time...

welcome Welcome to THF Migratory section!!!

My advice is to just get out and hunt... you'll meet lots of local waterfowlers actually waterfowl hunting instead of talking smack on the internet.

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/28/14 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: _Scooter_
If I had a nickel for every time...

welcome Welcome to THF Migratory section!!!

My advice is to just get out and hunt... you'll meet lots of local waterfowlers actually waterfowl hunting instead of talking smack on the internet.

I could actually prob say the same thing to your reply. Lol. But thanks, I'm actually not new to the section. I was fairly active a few years ago here but haven't posted much in a while. Yes I already do get out and hunt but since I've been hunting mostly private this year I don't run into other hunters. Really just curious if there are many weatherford area hunters here on the forum.
Posted By: tjhook

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/28/14 09:41 PM

Im in Whitesettlement.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 01:07 AM

All the weatherford country is controlled by Jeff elder and meth heads
Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 02:50 AM

You're thinking about Springtown, and they are meth farmers.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 03:04 AM

I base my judgement solely on the weatherford Walmart
Posted By: Jeff Elder

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 03:12 AM

The Meth farmers run Springtown. Stay out of there after dark. its all private here. The northern part of the county is mine!! Cutters have discovered duck hunting so that takes up the southern half. East side of the county is little south lake, so that chews up those spots, and deer rule the western half. You should just get a lease in Bonham
Posted By: Greekangler

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 05:06 AM

I have contact w large ranch outside Weatherford. Pm me
Posted By: Get'n Jiggy

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 06:17 AM

You guys... lol. I live out that way...

Springtown had the highest teen pregnancy rate in 2000 and still holds the record it looked like when I went there a few days ago rofl

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/29/14 02:48 PM

Haha well I will be sure to steer clear of the walmart and springtown areas. My boys are too young to contribute to the teen pregnancy problem just yet. Haha

I live just northwest of town.

Maybe I will run into some of you guys out hunting sometime. If so. I'm pretty laid back and easy going so don't hesitate to join me. I can usually be found sneaking about in my green old town canoe. Expert caller or hunter I am not but I enjoy it all the same and love putting in the extra effort.
Posted By: Get'n Jiggy

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/30/14 01:43 AM

PM me man.

Sounds like we live pretty close together.
Posted By: Ducky-Style

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/30/14 04:10 PM

I'm always up for meeting/hunting with new people. My hunting buddies are all in the oilfields now and I don't like hunting alone for safety reason. I'm in the Saginaw area which isn't to far from you.
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: I recently moved to weatherford area! - 12/30/14 11:39 PM

Gotta pay for meth some how confused2
Originally Posted By: Get'n Jiggy
You guys... lol. I live out that way...

Springtown had the highest teen pregnancy rate in 2000 and still holds the record it looked like when I went there a few days ago rofl
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum