Texas Hunting Forum

hancock seed company online?

Posted By: Erich

hancock seed company online? - 01/03/18 04:56 PM

i stumbled across this yesterday, seems to be an american company where you can order a wide variety of seeds and have them shipped to your door. does not seem un-reasonably priced either. has anyone used them? any feedback?

oats seed is pretty easy for me to get. but other stuff like turnips or millet is harder. i usually end up having to go somewhat out of my way for them. this seems convenient but seems strange ordering something like that online.

Erich
Posted By: bp3

Re: hancock seed company online? - 01/03/18 04:59 PM

Ty Turner seed in Breckenridge,Texas
Posted By: Teamjefe

Re: hancock seed company online? - 01/03/18 05:03 PM

Yep, Turner Seed is the way to go. Texas company as well! Shop local
Posted By: Erich

Re: hancock seed company online? - 01/03/18 05:03 PM

i reside in san antonio and hunt outside hebbronville. usually i end up driving to Poth for my harder to find seeds. the smaller feed store down the road form me will carry oats but that's about all. i can get the others in poth, but i usually end up burning most of a day just driving out there to get seed and come home. travelling down to the ranch i'm usually doing very late at night or very early in the morning when nothing is open.
Posted By: Paydirt

Re: hancock seed company online? - 01/04/18 02:12 AM

I bought the Killer Clover and the Deer Greens mixtures from them this year. Seed was clean and seems to have done fine. No problems at all.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum