Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me?

Posted By: Texaslawman

Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 03:26 AM

Since I post videos up here and get request from members to come figured I would share this here as well.

When Huey Outdoors Facebook gets to 10k followers I'm doing a drawing for a hunt with me Todd Huey you will have your choice to use any of the rifles, thermals, silencers I have access to. Lets get this done so I can pick a winner!

https://www.facebook.com/HueyOutdoors/
Posted By: wtjim

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 03:32 AM

I don't have FB, is there another way to sign up?
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 04:26 AM

10 bucks says a blonde wearing a bikini wins...

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: wtjim
I don't have FB, is there another way to sign up?

Not for this one sorry man.

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper

I have access to plenty of those this is for the followers. But those are not disqualifying factors.
Posted By: TX0303

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 10:12 PM

Well I was number 669. Long ways to go to 10K.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper

clap
Posted By: REALKILLER

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/24/18 10:50 PM

I have a helocoptor banana2
Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/25/18 08:35 PM

I’ll bleach my hair blonde and wear a bikini for you. Pick me. Don’t do the FB !
Posted By: Peter651

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 04/25/18 10:55 PM

You do hog hunt for hunters? Please pm.
Posted By: djones

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 05/06/18 06:38 PM

im interested, but remind me... who are you again??

lol, free bump for ya skippy
Posted By: allan50

Re: Anyone want to come on a night hog eradication hunt with me? - 05/08/18 04:44 AM

Hey guys I went on a hunt with these guys and they are real
They are fun to hunt with and they will put you on the hogs
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum