Texas Hunting Forum

What is the best hog light out there?

Posted By: tonyguitarguy

What is the best hog light out there? - 12/15/17 05:38 AM

Looking to purchase a hog hunting light for night time hunting. What works best that yall are using? Looking to stay under $250.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/15/17 01:29 PM

I have 3 different lights from this guy. 1st is about 10 years old and still works great. These things have been rained on, left out for weeks, bounced around in the truck and still keep working. I can't say who is "best" but I know what works.
https://texasboars.com/index.php
Posted By: KeithTT

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/18/17 06:43 PM

Call Elusive Wildlife Technologies in Conroe. Order the Outfitter. It's not even on the market yet but they just got it in stock. I promise you it is the best out there. Text me and I can send you pics. 432-813-7833

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/20/17 02:11 PM

Shot these 2 Sunday night under a TexasBoars light.

Keith, what makes this "outfitter" the "best out there"?

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/21/17 12:17 AM

Grab you one off Amazon and run it right next to the Texas Boars or whatever and you will see.

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/21/17 12:19 AM

https://www.amazon.com/ keyword search Outfitter feeder light. Solar panel built-in no external wiring runs itself 365 days a year you just keep showing up and hunting.

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/21/17 01:51 PM

I don't want to spend $250+ to do a comparison. Looks like the Outfitter is a motion sensored light that only lights a small area. The lights I'm using, especially the bigger 2 let me see out around 200 yards and maybe 50 yards wide. I can see about 7 acres at night. I hope they sell good for you though.

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/22/17 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: garyrapp55
I don't want to spend $250+ to do a comparison. Looks like the Outfitter is a motion sensored light that only lights a small area. The lights I'm using, especially the bigger 2 let me see out around 200 yards and maybe 50 yards wide. I can see about 7 acres at night. I hope they sell good for you though.

For someone that hasn't used one I would call that a crappy guess. The Outfitter is the best baited hog light out. I can rig up some gun lights if I'm not hunting over a feeder and see 750yds.

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/23/17 03:38 PM

Is the Outfitter a gun light?
Posted By: Land_Man

Re: What is the best hog light out there? - 12/25/17 03:59 PM

I have two, an XLR250 and an XLR750 from Elusive Wildlife. Had them both for quite a while and love them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum