Texas Hunting Forum

Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage

Posted By: Bearclaw

Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/28/17 07:09 PM

Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/28/17 07:46 PM

cheers Who needs a stress test, just have a large boar hog charge you. Dang that would scare the heck out of anyone.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/28/17 07:56 PM

Favorite part was the coyote on the hay bale.

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/28/17 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Favorite part was the coyote on the hay bale.

That coyote didn't have a clue anyone was there. It's really cool to see them in their natural element for an extended period of time instead of the usual minute or less before they are either dead or high-tailing it.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 12:00 AM

That was an exceptional video.
Posted By: Hunter-Steve

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 01:23 AM

Great video. Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 01:28 PM

EXQUISITE VIDEO -

If you didn't subscribe after watching that you have no pulse!
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 02:01 PM

What happen to the camera guy with the pig charging, got a little busy. aim

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Dalee7892
What happen to the camera guy with the pig charging, got a little busy. aim

That was Chris Robinson with Night Crew he escaped unscathed!
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 04:34 PM

Minute mark of the charging boar?
Posted By: Outdoor Legacy

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 04:48 PM

Awesome video as always. Man that charging boar made me pucker up just watching it! shocked
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/29/17 04:55 PM

I thought the most impressive part was the closing when you show the swarm coming down behind the trees. I've never seen so many hogs in one place.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/30/17 01:00 AM

Well done. I just can't get over the technology moving so fast. The recording unit has amazing detail. You can even see the rat that yote was after and a skunk behind the pigs. The hooves cooler than body temp.

When something is good you want more. I'd like more please.
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 09/30/17 11:18 PM

Awesome footage flehan
Posted By: nyalubwe

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 10/01/17 01:40 AM

That was great! The resolution on those things is excellent nowadays!
Posted By: HansETX

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 10/03/17 01:57 PM

Great video guys!
Posted By: waverider

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 10/03/17 02:53 PM

Top notch production!
Posted By: hollidayHunter

Re: Charging Boar, Tons of Coyotes, and Through The Eyepiece REAP-IR Footage - 10/07/17 06:21 PM

Great video! Keep'em coming please
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum