Texas Hunting Forum

Pulsar Trail XP50 footage

Posted By: Night Hunting TV

Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/09/17 04:51 PM

Got a short clip of a deer that came out right in front of me, an armadillo that sounded like Sasquatch coming through the woods and a finally a pig.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/09/17 05:57 PM

Nice!

What was the distance of the hog you shot?
Posted By: thermal time

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/09/17 06:09 PM

Great video ! I like many other have been interested in the new 17um Pulsar line. Could you please take some pictures with the unit and post them here on the forum. I think pictures give a better indication of the image quality seen in the ocular of the scope. Also like Double Naught Spy am interested in the range of the shot.

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/09/17 06:09 PM

Around 80-100 yards. I wish that fire break wasn't there tough spot to get a decent video. But the pigs like it with the natural spring there, so I like it.

To give some perspective the deer at the beginning is the same place just further back. Pig was shot from just the other side of the deer stand.

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/09/17 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: thermal time
Great video ! I like many other have been interested in the new 17um Pulsar line. Could you please take some pictures with the unit and post them here on the forum. I think pictures give a better indication of the image quality seen in the ocular of the scope. Also like Double Naught Spy am interested in the range of the shot.

Just missed your post. Absolutely, I will take some pictures the next time I am out later this week or next. Or I can get some at the house, thanks for reminding being in town sucks. I did adjust the video the best I could manually, but the sight picture is definitely a lot better.
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/10/17 01:03 AM

Good Stuff!
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/10/17 03:11 AM

clap

rifle taz

Cool pic of pig

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/18/17 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: thermal time

So I took some photos this past time out. It's washed out in the pictures as well. Basically looks like an unedited video. They clean up nice like by adjusting the contrast and brightness. I can post a couple if you want to see them.
Posted By: Theblakester

Re: Pulsar Trail XP50 footage - 05/20/17 03:05 PM

cheers clap banana happy3 partyon555 thanks for sharing!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum