Texas Hunting Forum

few hogs from the past week

Posted By: JimRitcholds481

few hogs from the past week - 01/08/17 04:43 PM

Hunted in the evening thursday and saturday and got the opportunity to shoot a few hogs. Large caliber pest control definitely makes for a good time, big gun, big hogs, and big bullet wounds. Saint Jo, Texas, The ranch lies in both montague and cooke county and there definitely is not shortage of porkers to shoot. Hope y'all like the pics

Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/08/17 05:54 PM

Nice group you have there, good shooting!

Charlie
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/08/17 11:02 PM

cheers
Nothing like killing pork
rifle taz taz taz

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/09/17 11:31 PM

If anyone reading this post wants any free hog, PM me on here, i can get y'all whatever ya want. I am completely out of freezer space.
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/10/17 01:24 AM

cheers
Posted By: txlongshot

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/26/17 02:03 PM

Congrats
Posted By: rickt300

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/26/17 05:46 PM

Yep freezer space limits the number of hogs I shoot when I run out of people to give em to. Sometimes when trying to give them away just ask if they would prefer you to drop the hog off at the processor for them to pick up later.

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/27/17 05:07 AM

The ranch is to the point where if we see them we shoot them. More often than not we just haul them to the bone pile and let the buzzards n coyotes get their fill. Our place is partly in Cooke and partly in montague and we are very very overrun with them. Been trapping the heck out of em the last few months. Hopefully staying after them gets them down to a manageable number.
Posted By: a74aggie

Re: few hogs from the past week - 01/27/17 06:58 PM

Kill 'em all and let nature sort 'em out.....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum