Texas Hunting Forum

Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp.

Posted By: bowbuilder1971

Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp. - 12/29/16 06:06 AM

I used to use my buddies extra Moonshiners hard hat headlamp but it crapped the bed so I am looking for my own headlamp for walking back and forth to the blind in the dark. I have smaller headlamps, N/V scopes, SHL 66LRX rifle light, a Nitehunt Lights 2 gun lights kit and they are nice but I want to go with this SHL headlamp if it's worth buying. So far I am pleased with their feeder light system that I bought last year and they seem to have great customer service. I think Moonshiners hard hat headlamps are a little too much money for me. The SHL headlamp has the option of having different colors like red or green and even IR. We have a lot of big hogs on my buddies property where I hunt in Centerville and they are not shy about taking a run at you when you see them so I am looking for a bright headlamp that will light up a good sized area when walking through the path and down the road to the cars in the dark. Does anybody on here have any experience with these headlamps. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I can't find any reviews on them on the Internet. Thanks for your help everyone.

Re: Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp. - 12/30/16 12:17 AM

Well I guess someone has to be the first one to try it on here so I am going to order it tonight. I will post a video of it out in the field when I get it. Sniper Hog Lights has had great stuff so far so this will probably be another good product from them.
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp. - 12/30/16 02:09 AM

I have one of these and love it. The lamp above looks kind of big, along with the battery case.

http://nighteyeslights.com

Charlie

Re: Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp. - 12/30/16 06:39 AM

Thanks Charlie. I ended up ordering the SHL headlamp this evening. If I don't like it then I will check out the Night Eyes Light headlamp. Thanks again.

Re: Anybody use the Sniper Hog Lights 40KAP headlamp. - 01/04/17 04:06 AM

I received the SHL 40KAP Headlamp in the mail today and charged it up. It's a really nice headlamp and very powerful. It has a knob on top like a dimmer switch to control the beam and switch it from full flood to spot beam. I ended up going with the red LED module, buying the white LED module and getting the light shield for it. I will post a video of it this week so you can all see how good it is. I highly recommend checking this headlamp out. I always get good stuff from SHL and they are one of my buddies sponsors. He steered me towards the company a couple of years ago.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum