Texas Hunting Forum

Hunt between Dallas and Houston

Posted By: kcrozier

Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 10/26/16 05:21 PM

Hey y'all, I am looking for a good place to go hog hunting with a buddy or two somewhere between Dallas and Houston. It'd be my first time but the other guys have done some hunting. Looking for a place around January or February? Got any suggestions for a good place that we will have a good time and a decent chance at some hogs? I was looking at 4 pines and the 4j ranch, seemed to be decent priced and from what I can tell people have enjoyed hunting those places. Any insight is much appreciated! BTW we'd be rifle hunting.
Posted By: Chris001

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 10/26/16 09:48 PM

Keechi Creek
Their in centerville
Posted By: guitarbob

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 10/28/16 04:51 PM

Manx Outfitters just east of Corsicana. Link to website below. They've got a lot of swine.

Manx Outfitters
Posted By: Theblakester

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 10/28/16 09:01 PM

U prefer closer to houston or dallas
Posted By: kcrozier

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 10/29/16 12:12 AM

Thanks for those suggestions, looking at them. Doesn't really make a difference, anywhere between the two is fine. We have a group split between the two cities.
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 11/01/16 07:33 PM

Our place is 2 1/2 hrs. east of Dallas, 3 hrs. or so north of Houston and we will probably start around the first of Feb. It's $150 per gun/bow for the whole hunt(Fri. afternoon thru noon Sun) No limits on hogs. 750+ acres of Sabine River bottom. I will start booking hunts at the end of the year.
Posted By: texas predator mafia

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 11/03/16 07:10 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: Hogz

Re: Hunt between Dallas and Houston - 11/25/16 02:42 AM

If you are still looking...be sure to check out HUNTERS CREEK RANCH in Mt Vernon Texas.

Bob and Doreen run a fantastic ranch. I've been hunting hogs now for 16 hrs. We have hunted Oklahoma and Texas. Every year we make a trip down to kill some pigs and HUNTERS CREEK RANCH is right there at the top.
Great prices..tons of hogs!

Check em out..

www.hunterscreekranchtx.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum