Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting with Friends

Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Hunting with Friends - 10/12/16 02:59 PM

I got invited to tag along with some friends this weekend. It was more social than practical. Mostly, it was just us two more experienced guys watching the two less experienced guys, trying to get them on hogs. The only trigger time I got was a little coup de grace time, which was fine. So I have some video from the hunt, two good stalks, both on good boars. The guy shooting the first boar (Mark) was a hoot. I don't think he could have been happier about making that. The second boar is a synchronized shot that was very good. I am standing behind the guy with the unsuppressed rifle and it completely covers over the sound of the suppressed rifle. In all, the boys got 9 hogs over the weekend and it was a lot of fun being able to be a part of it and have a good time with buddies.

Posted By: Sirrah243

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/12/16 07:32 PM

worthless
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/12/16 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Sirrah243
worthless
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/12/16 08:40 PM

Sorry guys. The link failed to show. I deleted it and redid it. I think I hit yahoo video instead of youtube video. This should be a little better.
Posted By: Wacm

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/12/16 08:52 PM

Sweet. Man that expensive stuff is so cool. One Ill get one. I wish I could rent one
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/13/16 03:21 AM

clap clap
rifle taz
Posted By: Sirrah243

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/13/16 03:24 AM

Much better. I had to give you a hard time. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it.
Posted By: TXHunterKLewis

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/13/16 08:00 AM

Loved that ending...
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Hunting with Friends - 10/14/16 01:02 AM

Way to go. Nice shootin' all around — keep after 'em!
--
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum