Texas Hunting Forum

OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production

Posted By: HOG RUSH

OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/23/16 06:02 PM

I hope you enjoy the video
Posted By: Bar-D

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/23/16 07:23 PM

The drone footage is amazing. Nice job HR.
Posted By: jaredw38

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/23/16 07:50 PM

Really cool video HR!
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/23/16 10:13 PM

Bet that drone wasn't cheap!! Neat vid. Blew the eyes right out of that one.
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/23/16 10:39 PM

Yep you win the coolest piece of equipment award
Super cool ,,,,,where they running because of the drone ?
Great video

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/24/16 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Deadend
Great video

Thanks guys.

Yes Sir, I purposely ran the unit down to 130 ft. in an attempt to steer them in the right direction (towards my truck) as the field was very wet prairie mud and to move on them would have taken a while on foot.

I was flying with my rifle slung and was ready in case they came our direction. I packed up and moved in front of them and caught them in the next field over.

However, at 350 ft, OVERLORD is barely heard if directly overhead. Its nice to be able to zoom the camera from far out and ID objects before it can be heard. The gimbal keeps things stable even when zoomed.

Overall, with a 50 minute run time and fast charger, I am very pleased with its performance.
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/24/16 09:30 PM

Hoop -

You gotta train Hitman to operate OVERLORD and record your shots and their fleeing the scene realtime.

He can come in from above and when they alert - start shootin.

I haven't seen a drone hunting video like that yet ...
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/24/16 11:58 PM

Cool drone footage! What kind of drone and cam?

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/25/16 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
Hoop -

You gotta train Hitman to operate OVERLORD and record your shots and their fleeing the scene realtime.

He can come in from above and when they alert - start shootin.

I haven't seen a drone hunting video like that yet ...

I have footage of me operating it...switching to rifle...then back to OVERLORD after pigs get smoked.
But it will be on the DVD. The beauty of OVERLORD is it will hover above without anyone
Running it once in place.
When battery is low, it returns to where it took off from, lands, and cuts off.
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/25/16 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: HOG RUSH
Originally Posted By: Deadend
Great video

Thanks guys.

Yes Sir, I purposely ran the unit down to 130 ft. in an attempt to steer them in the right direction (towards my truck) as the field was very wet prairie mud and to move on them would have taken a while on foot.

I was flying with my rifle slung and was ready in case they came our direction. I packed up and moved in front of them and caught them in the next field over.

However, at 350 ft, OVERLORD is barely heard if directly overhead. Its nice to be able to zoom the camera from far out and ID objects before it can be heard. The gimbal keeps things stable even when zoomed.

Overall, with a 50 minute run time and fast charger, I am very pleased with its performance.

Sweet lots of possibilities with that rig
Keep up good work
Posted By: Dalep

Re: OVERLORD Directs Suppressed fire...A Hog Rush Thermal Production - 06/25/16 12:48 PM

It's amazing how far technology has come. Awesome videos
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum