Texas Hunting Forum

Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever.

Posted By: Flashprism

Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 12:47 PM

Took the boys out for their first big game hunt. We were fortunate to have some action. They are 7 and 9 years old and they had the time of their young lives. I mounted the skulls so as to keep the excitement alive. I think I will have some long term partners after this experience.
Posted By: Freeman

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 01:18 PM

Sweet times!
Posted By: dgilbert

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 01:34 PM

That's great! up
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 02:10 PM

Outstanding, great memories!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: wilhunt
Outstanding, great memories!

They will fondly recall that time with you for the rest of their lives...... up
Posted By: Double Naught Spy

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 04:28 PM

Excellent!
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 04:51 PM

Some good times with the kids, and a few less hogs. A double win! Congratulations.
Posted By: dfwroadkill

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 06:11 PM

Grandkids are awesome!
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 11:02 PM

cheers
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Grandson's first hogs and memories that will remain forever. - 06/12/16 11:06 PM

Awesome
I think they are hooked
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum