Texas Hunting Forum

Someone to hunt with

Posted By: allan50

Someone to hunt with - 04/27/16 05:15 PM

Looking for a few people that would like to go hog hunting. Some of the places I would like to go reguire 3 or more people. The people I know doesn't want to very often . Let me know if you are interested. Dallas here
Posted By: hetman

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/28/16 12:23 PM

Maybe explain a little more in detail what you have in mind: places/cost etc etc
Posted By: rickym

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/28/16 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: hetman
Maybe explain a little more in detail what you have in mind: places/cost etc etc

This
Posted By: CollinCountyCab

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/29/16 04:39 PM

I am interested. Feel free to contact me to discuss. FYI- I only travel with my partner....10 year old son.

kevin@collincountycab.com

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/29/16 05:14 PM

Dry Creek outfitters 200 a gun minimum 2 people

RedRiver Break 100 person 3 minimum

I have never hunted with these outfits so I can't tell you anything about them. I have looked at their websites and I think it might be fun. I DON'T GET ANY-KIND OF KICK BACK FROM THESE PLACES. I found them by looking on google. JUST WANTED TO PUT THT OUT THERE. If you have used them before and had a great time then lets try them. I don't have anybody to go with since my family is in Houston and get make it up here very often and my son-law just doesn't have the time that is why I am looking for other people.
Posted By: Flags

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/29/16 08:16 PM

What time frame? I'm in Athens which is about 70 miles southeast of DFW.
Posted By: nak

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/29/16 11:06 PM

You're still light on info. When? How? Maybe some info about yourself? What kind of experience and gear to you have? List some of your hunting experience, preferably with some pics. Do you know anyone else on this forum that can vouch for you?

It tends to set folks spidey sense to tingling when someone sets up a new account and uses it to post try to set up a low dollar group hunt, with people they have never met before.

Maybe you should start by trying to meet some folks from the forum. Maybe over beer. cheers
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/30/16 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: nak
You're still light on info. When? How? Maybe some info about yourself? What kind of experience and gear to you have? List some of your hunting experience, preferably with some pics. Do you know anyone else on this forum that can vouch for you?

It tends to set folks spidey sense to tingling when someone sets up a new account and uses it to post try to set up a low dollar group hunt, with people they have never met before.

Maybe you should start by trying to meet some folks from the forum. Maybe over beer. cheers
this..I made the mistake of taking someone on a hunting trip, learned my lesson by not getting info

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/30/16 06:13 PM

I thought I was doing the right thing by posting on here to find someone to go hunting with and I understand the concerns. Only been hunting a couple of times and looking to have other people to hunt with. Sorry if I offended anyone and there is no one that can vouch for me on here.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/30/16 06:38 PM

Stick around. Get to know us. You won't wanna hunt with us then.

Re: Someone to hunt with - 04/30/16 10:31 PM

You get to know me you might not want to hunt with me
Posted By: miket1

Re: Someone to hunt with - 05/02/16 01:11 AM

I can highly recommend Dry Creek out of Wichita Falls. Hunted with em several times. Would love to go again but oil is down and things arent looking good....

Re: Someone to hunt with - 05/04/16 11:54 PM

Thanks Mike stating you recommend Dry Creek. Going to have to give them a shot in a few weeks
Posted By: BowsnRods

Re: Someone to hunt with - 05/05/16 02:26 AM

welcome to the Forum allan50
Posted By: Red D

Re: Someone to hunt with - 05/12/16 01:52 AM

welcome
Posted By: pete2506

Re: Someone to hunt with - 05/12/16 02:03 AM

Welcome to the forum!! I have been a member for a while but do not comment much. Lots of useful information to be read on here!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum