Texas Hunting Forum

Three hogs came around and two are down

Posted By: agChuck

Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/27/14 02:00 AM

Wife, son and I were sitting in the deer blind this evening. Saw a five point and a three point - not legal. Waited then just as the sun went down a sow and two little ones came along. Shot the sow and the little ones were running around in the woods. Got the truck to find the sow and next thing I know one of the little ones started running towards the truck. I hopped out and she ran down the passenger side. Wife shined the light on the little one. Lined her up and pulled the trigger. Standing freehand shot with her on the move.

Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/27/14 03:00 AM

scratch i gotta get me a blue tooth. confused2 all i see is a blue square with a ? mark. cheers flag
Posted By: taterpop

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/28/14 02:10 AM

Nice, good shot.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/28/14 07:35 PM

Nice shot. Pic of the sow?
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/28/14 09:07 PM

Cool. I've almost caught some piglets doing just that. I chased them and had them right under my feet.
Posted By: agChuck

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/28/14 11:10 PM

I thought this one was going to go under my feet. Sorry no pic of sow. Saw her in the bottom of a creek bed and couldn't get close.

This morning a yote came out the woods right in line with blind. He was standing broadside looking around for a minute or two. Shot him (see below) then a spike came out about 15 minutes later.

Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 11/28/14 11:29 PM

cheers
Posted By: AuShooter

Re: Three hogs came around and two are down - 12/03/14 09:18 PM

nice shooting!!!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum