Texas Hunting Forum

AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition 2 BLFs left

Posted By: Buck_N_Hook

AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition 2 BLFs left - 07/16/15 11:30 PM

AKC Registered: Black and Yellow Litter born 7/12/15, Ready for their new homes on 8/30/15. Very Nice Pedigree loaded with Field Champion and Hunt Test Titled Dogs (11 Field Titled dogs in 3 generations, 37 Field Titled dogs in 5 generations)

Sire: SHR Power Play’s Sonic Boone JH “Boone” (FC AFC Espirits Power Play X Hardline’s Red Ruby MNH MNH5)
Pedigree: Field Trial
Color: Black
OFA Hips: LR-195003E25M-VPI (Excellent)
OFA Elbows: LR-EL52555M25-VPI (Normal)
CNM: LR-CNM08/75F-PIV-CAR
EIC: Clear

DAM: Wedgwood’s Foxy Lady “Foxy” (GRHRCH UH Charlie’s Running Weedeater MH X Watson’s Hope and a Prayer)
Pedigree: Good Mix of Field Trial, Hunt Test & Anderson Line of Guide Dogs
Color: Yellow (Fox Red)
OFA Hips: LR-214250E68F-VPI (Excellent)
CNM: LR-CNM15-213-F-PI(Clear)
EIC: Clear

Both the Sire and Dam are my personal gun dogs. Boone also runs HRC and AKC Hunt tests and will be completing his HR/HRCH and SH this Fall. He is trained to Master Hunter Level and is professionally trained by Brushy Creek Retrievers. Boone is 67-70lbs and one of the fastest dogs I have seen in the field. He has incredible marking ability and amazing drive; he truly lives to work. Foxy is 53-55lbs and a really nice gun dog and family companion. She is trained to SHR/JH level, never entered her in a test but might do so in the Fall. Foxy has that magical “off switch” that everyone desires, in the field she is focused and ready to work with good marking ability and terrific prey drive, but in the house she is a sweet and lovable companion.

These pups were bred to be serious hunting and hunt test companions as well as good family dogs. Pups will be well socialized, have ENS, Dew Claws Removed, 1st Shots, and Wormed. They will also be introduced to Birds, Water, Light / Heavy Cover, and light Gunfire. Pups should go home retrieving, as my 3 children and I will be working with the litter with puppy bumpers and duck wings.

Puppy Pedigree: http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=8250

Pups Available:
2 Black Females

All Pups $750 each for Forum Members, Will be taking $150 deposits on your pick. (Cash, Check, or Paypal)

Contact me by Phone/Text/ Email with any inquiries

Thanks,

Chris
214-566-4684 mobile
csmith@cogentco.com

Posted By: Troubador

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/17/15 03:42 AM

how many seasoned or senior test has the sire ran in and how many passes does he have?

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/17/15 06:17 AM

Boone is running Finished tests in the HRC and has 1 Finished pass currently, so the next HRC test he runs he will have his HR title, we will then of course finish out his HRCH as long as there are enough tests locally this Fall. The same goes for the SH. He has already ran a few MH and made it to the final series. Not going to run MH unless AKC straightens up their act with all the limited entry stuff, I have not been able to enter him in a MH test in forever around here and he doesn't travel north for the Summer so oh well.

I can tell you that Boone runs long Technical marks on land/water with precision and I am talking about doubles and triples. His blinds are great as well. To give you an idea of this dogs marking ability he was doing 100yd marks at 4 months old in medium cover, now he can smack one at 400. He is also a Cadillac in the duck blind.

If your interested in a pup I invite you to come out and see him run and do his thing.
Posted By: passthru

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/20/15 06:59 PM

Text sent.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/20/15 09:56 PM

Thanx Chris. Hope to see you and the pup soon.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/21/15 03:32 AM

Your Pup and I are looking forward to seeing you to.

Pups still available:
2 Yellow Males (1 Dark Yellow, 1 Med Yellow)
2 Black Males / 3 Black Females

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/24/15 05:19 PM

Pups had their Dew Claws removed on 7/15, they are getting on all Fours now and eyes are starting to open. They are growing fast, in the middle of ENS and doing very well.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 07/29/15 02:04 AM

Blacks still available:
2 BLK Males
3 BLK Females

Everything is going great with the pups, 2.5 weeks old now

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/03/15 02:45 AM

Pups were expanded to a bigger enclosure today. They are mobile and on the go.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/04/15 05:16 PM

Pup Count Update:

Pups Available:
1 Black Males / 2 Black Females

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/06/15 05:40 PM

pups are now on Puppy Mush and they love it...lol

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/11/15 06:16 PM

1 of the remaining BLF

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/14/15 07:23 PM

2 great BLF still available

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/17/15 05:46 PM

Pics from Saturday of the remaining BLF's

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/21/15 06:31 PM

These guys are still available:

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/21/15 06:44 PM

Say it ain't so? Those are some good looking pups. Love how jet black they are. Nice heads on them as well.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/23/15 07:49 PM

All pups are officially retrieving and good on gunfire, these 2 BLF's are ready to go home next weekend, come out and take a look!

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/27/15 05:59 PM

These guys are still available, one might be gone soon but still available as of right now

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/28/15 02:30 AM

1 BLF left!!!

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/28/15 03:26 AM

We will see you Sunday for the little red female.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 08/31/15 06:48 PM

Come and check this girl out

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 09/01/15 02:53 AM

Folks it's fun to see these little pups already with the drive to fetch. They like those feathers for sure.

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 09/01/15 07:53 PM

*****All Pups are SOLD****

Thank you everyone for your interest, all went to Hunting Homes which is awesome!

Re: AKC Lab Pups Perfect for Hunting and Competition BLKs / YLWs - 09/02/15 02:24 AM

That is good.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum