Texas Hunting Forum

Chupacabra

Posted By: Bush Monkey Knives

Chupacabra - 07/31/18 02:48 PM

A renaissance of one of my first designs. CHUPACABRA - 7" oal, 3" blade, 3/16 O1 Tool Steel, low angle asymmetric Texas Bevel, Textured peel ply G10, stainless rivets and two effective "points". Versatile, handy and as usual, bombproof.

Posted By: BigPig

Re: Chupacabra - 07/31/18 03:22 PM

Love the shape! Price?

Re: Chupacabra - 07/31/18 03:28 PM

Glad you like it. This one is sold. All specifications, including pricing is at - https://www.bushmonkeyknives.com/knives2

Posted By: TLew

Re: Chupacabra - 07/31/18 08:45 PM

If I read correctly, this will be the last of its kind since you're not accepting new orders. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'd love to have one of these.

Re: Chupacabra - 07/31/18 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TLew
If I read correctly, this will be the last of its kind since you're not accepting new orders. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'd love to have one of these.

From my website - https://www.bushmonkeyknives.com/knives2

"How to get a Bush Monkey knife:

The order book is closed and will most likely remain closed.  I will continue to make tools now and into the future.

After you have refined your questions and identified which knife and possibly an alternate knife you would like, go to the "Contact" page of this website to find out if the knife you want is in the works or ready to ship.  We do our best to keep a few tools ready to ship or nearly ready to ship at all times.

- Thank you"

I shipped four knives to the UK a few days ago and I have 13 on the bench - two are Chupacabras. Making knives without accepting orders is still making knives. Glad you like the Chupacabra - thanks for your interest!

Posted By: TLew

Re: Chupacabra - 07/31/18 09:56 PM

I appreciate the redirection as I clearly wasn't on the right track. I look forward to getting one of your blades!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum