Texas Hunting Forum

White River/Fisk

Posted By: Jerry Fisk

White River/Fisk - 10/21/15 02:24 PM

I design for White River Knife and Tool. The company is a family of 6 people, they do all of the work and are located in Michigan.
I worked with them on the design, how I wanted it heat treated, how I wanted it ground, handle materials desired etc.
I just got in these three for hunting season and I bought a fourth one to use. I used the prototype last year to make sure it worked the way I wanted it to.
The maple one on top has a leather sheath, the other two has a 4 position carry kydex sheath.
The handles materials on these are from top down, stabilized maple, black and green G10 Micarta and stabilized Olive wood.
The center black micarta is gone.
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/21/15 11:24 PM

I like em! I really like the maple.
Posted By: hetman

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/21/15 11:55 PM

How much are they going for ? Mr Fisk

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/22/15 01:39 AM

Steve, can I post a price? I was not sure I could do that or not. One of yall let me know if I can.

By the way, if any of you are coming to the DSC be sure and look me up. We will be at the show for the first time and at table 1145.
I should have 3 of my custom knives there. One large and two hunters if all goes well.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/22/15 01:57 AM

Awesome work Jerry.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/22/15 11:46 AM

Looks like a well thought out design. cheers

When and where is the knife show Jerry?

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/22/15 01:08 PM

Pitch, I will be showing at the Dallas Safari show in January for the first time.
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: White River/Fisk - 10/27/15 02:32 PM

awesome!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum