Texas Hunting Forum

A few this week end.

Posted By: bjankowski

A few this week end. - 05/10/15 10:28 PM

I had to get busy this week end; I got home Thursday evening and got busy Friday morning. The two in the back are for customers the stag and blue model # 104 are still available. All are 1095 hollow ground.

Posted By: MikeC

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 01:07 AM

Busy doesn't describe it. They look good up
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 02:39 AM

Great looking knives sir. Enjoyed reading about you and your knives on your website.

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By: bucksnbass357
Great looking knives sir. Enjoyed reading about you and your knives on your website.

Thanks brother.

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 02:58 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeC
Busy doesn't describe it. They look good up

I have to get busy Mike; I've been running a project in Copperas Cove and it sure is cramping my lifestyle I only get home on week ends. I'm sure wanting to retire; I love the money I make from my fulltime job but it's hard to do both... I have one more project to oversee in Odessa that will take a year to complete it's 100,000 sq ft movie theater with 10 screens, 18 lanes of bowling, a full kitchen, laser tag, full bar, billiards room and arcades with wall climbing and rope courses, it's 16 million dollar project, I'm the Director of Construction for Cinergy Cinemas and Entertainment... after that; I'm going to be making knives full time. (God willing) confused2 Who knows what He has in store; He's my boss.
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 07:55 PM

Saw those on your FB page. Good job old guy! Need to hurry and get my theater built....I do get free lifetime passes right? I'll just tell them I'm there for inspections and see if that will work!
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 10:09 PM

Very nice work as always Jank. cheers

Re: A few this week end. - 05/11/15 11:26 PM

Thanks Marc and Rowel yes you'll get a lifetime pass when Obamma becomes a conservative. roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum