Texas Hunting Forum

"Pending 2nd Draw"

Posted By: Creekrunner

"Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/08/16 05:19 PM

I know y'all have explained this before, but "Pending 2nd draw" means TPWD is waiting for the 1st draw folks to send their money in and/or respond that they'll be there, correct?
Posted By: pkhunter624

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/08/16 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Creekrunner
I know y'all have explained this before, but "Pending 2nd draw" means TPWD is waiting for the 1st draw folks to send their money in and/or respond that they'll be there, correct?

Yes, I think they are given 10 business day to pay. The ones that don't pay are then redrawn
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/08/16 06:12 PM

Damn, it's been more than 10 days for the Private Land - Pronghorn hunt, it still says Pending 2nd Draw

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/08/16 06:16 PM

I looked and it doesn't give you how many days there are between the drawings, unless that info is hiding somewhere.

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/08/16 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Herbie Hancock
Damn, it's been more than 10 days for the Private Land - Pronghorn hunt, it still says Pending 2nd Draw

I thought so too. I've got "pending 2nd draw" on that and Rita Blanca pronghorn. Best of luck.

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/09/16 11:27 AM

Mine changed to "not selected" when I checked this morning. Such is life. I'm sure I'll keep putting in until I want a pronghorn bad enough and then pop for a paid hunt and blow this rigmarole off.

Re: "Pending 2nd Draw" - 09/09/16 01:15 PM

Yep I got the "not selected" as well....poop
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum