Texas Hunting Forum

Draw hunt deadlines

Posted By: safdm44

Draw hunt deadlines - 08/11/16 04:14 AM

I forget are the deadlines 12midnight on the date shown or earlier? thanks for any help.
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/11/16 03:28 PM

Midnight.
Posted By: Chunky Monkey

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/11/16 05:25 PM

I got my fingers crossed for the groups coming through tonight.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/11/16 09:20 PM

thank you for the info
Posted By: sqiggy

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: safdm44
I forget are the deadlines 12midnight on the date shown or earlier? thanks for any help.
You are late!!!
We are waiting on the results!!! whistle
Posted By: Tanner Krause

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 01:30 PM

Pretty new to the drawn hunts. How long does it take them to draw once the deadline has passed?

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: sqiggy
Originally Posted By: safdm44
You are late!!!
We are waiting on the results!!! whistle

No I got everything in on time, just was wanting to know as I had one more and made a quick decision on hunt location.

im awaiting results too! grin

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Tanner Krause
Pretty new to the drawn hunts. How long does it take them to draw once the deadline has passed?

think we will know within a week of deadline... someone second that or add please
Posted By: jlp04c

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 03:42 PM

This is my first year to apply.. But the gator was drawn at 2pm the day following the deadline. I'll assume it'll be close to the same for the rest of em.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 03:56 PM

I have been checking about every hour to see.
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 04:13 PM

Ok, after reviewing the Last Date to Apply selections yesterday based on this thread...Only the 1st batch of Hunts from Alligator down to Exotics were closed as of yesterday.

Without going into each and every Hunt Category, there are still IMO 80%+ of the Hunts with Open to Apply dates on them available.

Take a look and see if there places and critters you want to try for, I did and found a couple more to spend a couple App Fee's on. Some end towards the end of Aug? or Sept and some are lots later than that.

"Ya doan't catch no fish without a hook in da watah" as my granpop was fond of saying.
Ron

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 04:17 PM

Why does it take them so long to type that chit into their computer? I want to see the results dang it!
Posted By: jlp04c

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 05:46 PM

results are in

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 05:48 PM

Got pending 2nd draw on all the exotic onlys and Private Lands dove. Still waiting on archery deer.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 05:55 PM

Well, nothing but a turd in a biscuit again.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 06:04 PM

Yep, I struck out too. I would have liked to win those but really I want the ones that are still remaining the most.

I want that Matador mule deer hunt. I know there aren't any deer out there but I like the view.
Posted By: pkhunter624

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 06:17 PM

Archery Deer, Exotics and Javelina have been drawn. 0 for 10 all pending second draw

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Chunky Monkey

I want that Matador mule deer hunt. I know there aren't any deer out there but I like the view.

No deer at all. Nothing but hoot owls and polecats. Lots of sticker bushes and chiggers that will bite your privates too.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 07:52 PM

lmao
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 08:04 PM

What does pending second draw mean? How many times do they draw?

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 08:17 PM

I believe it means that you were not picked but they are waiting on all selected people to pay for their permits.

If someone does not pay then they will have a 2nd draw to fill that empty space.
Posted By: Trash Fish and Cull Bucks

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 09:42 PM

Went 2 for 10 today, managed to draw the javie/wart hog hunt at Chap and archery at Engeling. Great start, still lots of hunts left.
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/12/16 11:06 PM

Struck out on javelina and exotics. I will now have 9 "loyalty" points in each category.

Re: Draw hunt deadlines - 08/13/16 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Trash Fish and Cull Bucks
Went 2 for 10 today, managed to draw the javie/wart hog hunt at Chap and archery at Engeling. Great start, still lots of hunts left.

Awesome. You're getting off to a nice start.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum