Texas Hunting Forum

A thank you to vets

Posted By: Indyoshi

A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 01:38 AM

Not sure if this is the best forum, but here it goes... I am not a vet but want to pay back in whatever little way I can. I am offering a free bay fishing or gigging trip in the galveston area. When duck season gets around ill do the same then. Right now I am offering a trip on my bay boat for reds, trout, sheapshead, or flounder to an active duty or vet who loves fishing but doesn't have the means to go. Ill provide fuel, my boat, beer, bait, and rod/reel. All you have to do is show up at the boat ramp in Galveston. Again ill do the same when duck season comes around and also willing to show the ropes and some spots in public hunting for deer if wanted. PM me for details or click the link in my sig line.

Thanks for your service.
Yoshi
Posted By: machine73

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 06:41 AM

Yoshi, if you don't mind I'd like to pass this along to a buddy in my unit that's had a recent rough patch. He's a real good dude.

Sean

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 09:30 AM

Please do. Feel free to share to whomever.
Posted By: Cast

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 01:01 PM

This is a nice offer. Wish I was close and I would take you up on it.

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 06:26 PM

Let me know if you ever make it down this way. Im happy to pay it forward.
Posted By: Chunky Monkey

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 08:44 PM

This is a good thing. Thanks for doing it.
Posted By: Palehorse

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/06/16 09:31 PM

up cheers
Posted By: erok11

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/07/16 04:45 AM

Very nice Sir. up
Posted By: Mako My Day

Re: A thank you to vets - 08/09/16 01:51 AM

Hello Yoshi, what an honorable offer! I am a USMC veteran that loves to fish. Since moving to Texas 3 years ago, our fishing has been very limited. Would be happy to go along and learn about the local waters and methods. We lived in the Florida Keys for 5 years, so salt water fishing is in my soul. And I would kick in for gas, beer and have rods and reels that are just gathering dust. Shoot me a pm and let's try to put something together. thanks again, Allen
Posted By: bowhunter247

Re: A thank you to vets - 09/12/16 09:59 PM

Very generous offer, thank you for supporting the vets.

I would consider taking you up on the duck hunt, I've never duck hunted, but I did buy a Remington 11-87 super mag, waterfowl. Just don't know anything about duck hunting.

January will be 28 years with 3 deployments.

Re: A thank you to vets - 09/14/16 03:42 PM

Bowhunter, I plan to do the duck hunts in november or december. If you like my facebook page ill post on there when ill be doing that. Or feel free to IM me. I had one fiahing trip scheduled that got rescheduled three times due to plan changes and weather. Hope to get a trip booked soon.
Posted By: bowhunter247

Re: A thank you to vets - 09/14/16 09:35 PM

IM sent, Thanks Again.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum