Texas Hunting Forum

Mason Mountain

Posted By: pkhunter624

Mason Mountain - 11/07/14 08:45 PM

Just returned from a 3 day management hunt there, 2 six pt. bucks or smaller or 1 doe and 1 buck. what a beautiful place to hunt. The staff was great and very helpful. We stayed in their lodge, Think they have 5 bedrooms, two showers full kitchen nice sitting area with tv. Our room had 2 bunk beds. The compartment they gave us was about 900 acres had lots of exotic and deer. It never stopped raining the first 2 days, sun came out the last morning, but we did managed to get 2 does and a small 4 pt. no pictures.
We're headed to White Oak Creek WMA on the 21st. for another Management hunt, hoping to get some hogs there. Best of luck to everyone.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Mason Mountain - 11/07/14 09:43 PM

cheers best wishes flag
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Mason Mountain - 11/08/14 06:47 PM

Congrats!
I love mason mountain.
Hunted doe there a couple years ago.
Me,my dad,and cousin all got a doe.
Also took some great pics of waterbuck, sable,and oryx.
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Mason Mountain - 11/09/14 02:29 AM

Congrats!
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Mason Mountain - 11/09/14 04:28 PM

Someplace I've always wanted to go, and now will buy an entry for in all their Categories available every year I can plan for. I'd prolly spend more time taking pic's of the EXO's than anything...after I put something on the ground.
Ron
Posted By: TxAg

Re: Mason Mountain - 11/11/14 03:45 PM

Incredible place. I've hunted there one time when I got drawn for Scimitar Oryx. I put in every year for deer, would love to go back.

Congrats on your hunt up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum