Texas Hunting Forum

The Equalizer 2 Movie has a day optic Armasight / FLiR scope.....

Posted By: Pig_Popper

The Equalizer 2 Movie has a day optic Armasight / FLiR scope..... - 07/30/18 12:30 AM

Towards the end of the movie one of the bad guys takes the high ground on a tower and he is using a rifle with an housing of an Armasight/FLiR thermal unit.

Every time they show what he is seeing it is a conventional optic view with a complex reticle that has the middle cross illumicated red and then 1 red dot lower on the main crosshair.

I understand you can’t believe everything you see on movies but this sticks out like a sore thumb - i would like to see a couple of real scopes with that reticle....
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: The Equalizer 2 Movie has a day optic Armasight / FLiR scope..... - 07/30/18 12:48 AM

I bet your wife loves it when you point out guns and scopes during movies. I know mine does. scared
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: The Equalizer 2 Movie has a day optic Armasight / FLiR scope..... - 07/30/18 12:55 AM

It was super ridiculous when they’d show the scope from up front you could see the germanium lense , it looked like the small 1.2x mag scope

But the scopeview was live action with a good looking reticle...
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: The Equalizer 2 Movie has a day optic Armasight / FLiR scope..... - 07/30/18 01:16 AM

That's interesting. I'll see if I can find an image.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum