Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for Rangefinder recommendations.....

Posted By: DocHorton

Looking for Rangefinder recommendations..... - 12/10/17 04:49 PM

Looking to buy my Dad and brother a rangefinder for Christmas....need some good recommendations in the $150-250 range. If anyone knows of any deals going right now I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!
Posted By: gr8fuldoug

Re: Looking for Rangefinder recommendations..... - 12/10/17 04:59 PM

Please feel free to give me a call, here 7 days a week till Christmas. We can put you into a Velocity 1100 or a Hawke 900
Both of these units are economically priced but are excellent quality
Posted By: Theringworm

Re: Looking for Rangefinder recommendations..... - 12/10/17 08:26 PM

I picked up a Sig Kilo2200 a couple of weeks ago when Cabelas was having sales on them for the holidays. Had a Leupold 1000 DNA that crapped out on me and that I sent in for repair/replacement. Needed something in the meantime as hunting season is here. I absolutely love the Sig. It's very reliable, very quick in getting ranges. Outperforms my Leupold all day long. Not sure of any deals still though in your price range.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Looking for Rangefinder recommendations..... - 12/10/17 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: DocHorton
Looking to buy my Dad and brother a rangefinder for Christmas....need some good recommendations in the $150-250 range. If anyone knows of any deals going right now I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Cabelas has the Leupy 1200 DNA on sale for $248. Mine has been great for the past couple of years.
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Looking for Rangefinder recommendations..... - 12/10/17 10:59 PM

Cabela's has the Sig Kilo 2200 for $379. Out of your price range but a really good LRF for <$400.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum