Texas Hunting Forum

ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale

Posted By: CGB2787

ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/19/17 11:09 PM

My wife bought it for me for Father's Day. I'm not much on the night vision hunting at all. This is brand new fellas i turned it on last night and that was it. Selling it for $1,800 dollars along with the extended battery life pack on me for details or call 361-207-3013. I will pay for shipping

Collin
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/20/17 10:31 PM

when did this become the classified section?
Posted By: BassCat'99

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/22/17 01:51 PM

I thought it was gonna be a review confused2
Posted By: Leroy1989

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/23/17 02:10 AM

Oh, This is one good product for the money. It is very useful for night hunting, I bought it and also have a review article on this product.
I am currently using it and it works pretty well, Sir
Posted By: TTUhunter4

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/27/17 04:23 PM

You should just return it and get all of your money back. Why are you selling at a discount if you just got it for father's day and it is brand new?
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 06/27/17 09:17 PM

Whereabouts did it come from and what are you looking to get instead out of curiosity?
Posted By: TXGH

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 07/11/17 03:50 AM

If she just bought it and its un opened you should be able to return it for a refund...
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: ATN Thor-HD Thermal scope and extended life battery pack for sale - 07/11/17 04:16 AM

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum