Texas Hunting Forum

Sig Sauer Scope?

Posted By: Jbell99

Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/09/17 04:54 AM

Do any of y'all use a Sig Sauer whiskey 3 scope? If so how do y'all like it, I've had Leopold on my bolt guns and I'm looking to put a scope on 300 blackout build will be a pig and deer gun and probably won't see ranges over 100 yards
Posted By: DStroud

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/09/17 04:58 AM

The 3x9 seemed good when I installed on a friend's AR
Tracked good and clicks actually felt pretty good easy to zero

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/09/17 05:10 AM

That's the one I have been looking at was the 3x9
How's the clarity?
Posted By: therock

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/09/17 04:53 PM

I have 2 of em now and really like them so far. Only had em a couple months though so no long term usage yet. Very clear and true adjustments.
Posted By: Bbear

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/09/17 05:12 PM

I have a Whiskey 5 and really like the optics for the $$. Should I be looking for more, I'd go with either the 3 or the 5 series depending on what I was mounting it on with no hesitation.

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/10/17 02:04 AM

Thank you guys I just picked one up Cabelas sent out a email this morning and I got it for 50% off I got home and put it next to my Leupold and the Sig is actually clearer! Clicks feel very strong so far I'm impressed definitely can't beat it for 150 bucks I think I paid 400 for my Leupold!
Posted By: rude

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/12/17 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Jbell99
Thank you guys I just picked one up Cabelas sent out a email this morning and I got it for 50% off I got home and put it next to my Leupold and the Sig is actually clearer! Clicks feel very strong so far I'm impressed definitely can't beat it for 150 bucks I think I paid 400 for my Leupold!

Explain email for getting it for 50% off?

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/12/17 07:44 PM

They sent out a email on Sunday saying check out new shooting gear and when you clicked the link it said up to 70% off select objects the stoped the sig sale already but they are still doing select vortex and some nikons on sale
Normally they where 299 plus tax and I got it for 161 after taxes. They didn't even have it marked on the shelves that it was on sale
Posted By: snarkscarbine

Re: Sig Sauer Scope? - 01/23/17 01:40 AM

Sig Electro Optics stole a lot of the best people from Leupold's engineering department and tasked them with building innovative products. I spent about 30 minutes playing with a swath of different Sig scopes the other day. They're legit.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum