Texas Hunting Forum

vendors

Posted By: jhenderson

vendors - 10/24/16 11:12 PM

anyone besides swfa to look for? in the market for a new scope and not sure what I want. Guess I am hoping to stumble across a deal somewhere. Ive used a few places before and striking out right now.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: vendors - 10/24/16 11:57 PM

no deals, all have M.A.P. pricing. You can probably get $100 off high end scopes from Europtics, Camerland and Liberty Optics, if you ask nice. that's the best I have been able to do. These are NIB units not used or DEMOS. Many big Optics outlets will call it a "demo" this allows them to pass along a small discount being out of box
Posted By: watchale

Re: vendors - 10/25/16 01:24 AM

Cstactical is a pretty good place to buy from up
Posted By: ETXFIREMAN 1

Re: vendors - 10/25/16 01:53 AM

http://www.cmcgov.com

They may or may not have what you're looking for but this is who I bought my Burris XTR II from.
Posted By: cxjcherokec

Re: vendors - 10/25/16 02:48 PM

You can way more than $100 if you just ask. You need to call though, a few dealers have been burned by "spies", and most won't agree to anything less than MAP in writing.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: vendors - 10/25/16 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: cxjcherokec
You can way more than $100 if you just ask. You need to call though, a few dealers have been burned by "spies", and most won't agree to anything less than MAP in writing.

good point, electronic check payment could get more discount too
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: vendors - 10/26/16 02:25 AM

All good info there
Posted By: wkh2213

Re: vendors - 10/30/16 07:34 PM

Check out Athlon Optics.
Full lifetime warranty, great glass, and excellent prices.

let me know what you looking for, I'm a full line dealer. Just made an order today for a few things
Posted By: booradley

Re: vendors - 11/01/16 02:40 PM

Camera Land
Posted By: Dien

Re: vendors - 11/01/16 03:28 PM

Should probably ask what you are looking for and someone may PM you a name.

Best to buy used if possibly IMHO with all these transferable lifetime warranties going around.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum