Texas Hunting Forum

New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox

Posted By: TomH FW

New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/11/16 08:36 PM

Just got an email from ATN advising of a firmware update for my Binox. While downloading that, I noticed that they also had firmware updates for the HD1 and HD2 x-sights.
No details yet, can not install them until tonight.
Tom
Posted By: Spymoto

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/11/16 09:39 PM

I just went to the firmware page and it still has .343 listed for the X-sight 1.
Posted By: TomH FW

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/12/16 01:04 AM

Spymoto: You are right. That is what I get for assuming, or going from memory. However, I do note that the file date for the .343 is newer than when I had downloaded it. Guess I will just do the binox for now.
Posted By: TXGH

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/14/16 06:14 PM

DO NOT install the X-II firmware on the X-I it will lock up your unit. The X-II should be coming out by the end of the month per my sources at ATN.
Posted By: RONIN003

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/15/16 12:19 AM

I will second that...

DO NOT LOAD X-II firmare to X-I

A new firmware for X-I will be coming out in the near future. The firmware will have "SOME" of the features that the X-II version will have.
Posted By: TXGH

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/18/16 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: RONIN003
I will second that...

DO NOT LOAD X-II firmare to X-I

A new firmware for X-I will be coming out in the near future. The firmware will have "SOME" of the features that the X-II version will have.

ATN is not focusing on an UPDATE to the X-I - The Firmware update fro the X II will come out first. and then they will focus for an update to the X I - The update will not be universal due to different processors.
Posted By: match308

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/24/16 01:18 AM

For you X-sight users: How far at night can you distinguish a calf from a hog with the X sight?
Posted By: RONIN003

Re: New firmware updates for x-sight, and Binox - 03/24/16 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: match308
For you X-sight users: How far at night can you distinguish a calf from a hog with the X sight?

depends on the it torch you use... 75yrds with supplied IR and out to 200 with a good one
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum