Texas Hunting Forum

Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com

Posted By: Woodrow1

Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 03/06/16 03:30 AM

So I won the drawing from cameralandny.com for the vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars.

I called them Wednesday after I got the email.

They were extremely nice and took my info.

I just got them today(just 3days from NY to TX). They sent with a vortex koozie that I'm using now on my bud light lol.

The binoculars came with a carry bag. Really nice. And a sling to put the binoculars on.

I have a vortex crossfire scope on my ar-15 and its my favorite scope. It's very clear and durable. It stays on point even when it bumps around. And the price is decent.

These binoculars are very nice. I've personally never owned a set of binoculars, but now that I have them
I'll for sure be using these every time I go out to my fathers house (where I hunt). They're VERY clear.

It's the perfect thing for a large acreage property with lots of area with long views. We have several setups with 300 yard shots. So these will come in handy.

We also watch the deer from the house on the land while we are drinking coffee in the morning. So these are going to be great for checking out the next freezer fill. Lol

But as far as the quality of the binoculars they seem very durable. Nice and heavy. Good material. Very clear. Love vortex.

Thanks cameralandny.com Much appreciated

Posted By: LG

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 03/22/16 01:48 PM

I have a pair and really like them!
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 03/22/16 02:25 PM

Bud Light? Aaaarrgghhhhhh!
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 03/22/16 06:43 PM

Congrats! Nice Glass!
Posted By: booradley

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 04/04/16 05:38 PM

My best friend at work bought the same binoculars when we had them on sale. In January he, I and my son went hunting between Hunt and Leakey. His Crossfire was much closer to my Meopro 10x42 HD than I would have thought.
Posted By: Woodrow1

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 04/12/16 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: RiverRider
Bud Light? Aaaarrgghhhhhh!

Lol that's my favorite beer...
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Vortex crossfire 10x42 binoculars from cameralandny.com - 04/12/16 04:54 PM

Congrats on the new Bino's. I've been trading at camerland.com for over 20 years. Very fair prices, no tax and free shipping!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum