Texas Hunting Forum

SIG Rangefinder

Posted By: kmon11

SIG Rangefinder - 03/02/16 02:54 AM

The SIG Kili2000 rangefinder is getting some great reviews from some that have used it. Some of what one long range shooter reported they ranged Semi trailers at 3000yards and cows at over 1800 yards.

from sig website is pretty impressive...

Quote:
Extreme accuracy is what we were after when we engineered the KILO2000. 
 Updating at 4X per second in HyperScan mode, the KILO2000 rangefinder with patented LightWave™ DSP technology is amazingly fast as well. Couple that with the ability to range reflective targets at 3400 yards, trees at 1500 yards, and deer at 1200 yards for simple, intuitive long distance ranging. The built in inclinometer calculates AMR™ Angle Modified Range for angled shots. Our proprietary Lumatic OLED Display™, automatically adjusts display intensity to match ambient light conditions, bright in bright conditions and dim in twilight to protect your eye. The KILO2000’s simplified user interface displays your system status and while ranging, only provides your necessary data.

http://www.sigoptics.com/product/kilo2000/

For a rangefinder that costs $500 those numbers are pretty impressive
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/02/16 04:02 AM

What's the warranty, who sells it? That looks pretty cool!!!!

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/02/16 05:23 AM

Originally Posted By: TEXASLEFTY
What's the warranty, who sells it? That looks pretty cool!!!!

Lifetime on optics and 5 years on the electronics

Cabela's and Sportsman's warehouse are a couple that carry it.
Posted By: Gravytrain

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/02/16 01:37 PM

Wow! That's a lot of performance for a great price.
Does it have a ballistics calculator?

Sounds like that laser can burn a hole in a paper plate at 10 yards! grin

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/03/16 04:17 AM

Played with one today at Cabela's in Allen. Nice rig, doesn't have the ballistic calculator but with only 2 buttons one for mode and the other for reading yardage it is sure simple to use. Hold the button down and scan.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/03/16 07:47 PM

I need one.

Waaaay more affordable than a Terrapin.
Posted By: DStroud

Re: SIG Rangefinder - 03/04/16 02:23 PM

I spent a day in the field with one and I was impressed enough I will have one. I have the ew G7 but want something that I can keep in my pocket while coyote hunting that is not so bulky.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum