Texas Hunting Forum

ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts?

Posted By: TXGH

ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/18/15 03:28 PM

ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope

You Tube Video Here

On sale for 499.00 at Academy.. Looks pretty good for the money.. Anyone know about this scope? I am thinking about purchasing it. I really like the video recording and the wireless viewing live for an additional person while hunting.
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/18/15 03:41 PM

Save your receipt hopefully you get a good one and don't have to use the receipt for a return .

The wireless video has a 3-5 second lag IF you can get it to work (establish a solid connection/handshake) .

Price is decent
Posted By: ChasCZ

Re: ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/18/15 04:32 PM

If you'll be shooting 150yrds or less go with the 3x12 for a wider field ov view. I have both and I'm pleased with both. Sent 2 back early on this year but they have them working good now. Vast majority of issues now are users thinking this is a glass scope. It is NOT it's a digital camera more or less and you MUST read how to use it.
Posted By: TXGH

Re: ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/19/15 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: ChasCZ
If you'll be shooting 150yrds or less go with the 3x12 for a wider field ov view. I have both and I'm pleased with both. Sent 2 back early on this year but they have them working good now. Vast majority of issues now are users thinking this is a glass scope. It is NOT it's a digital camera more or less and you MUST read how to use it.

Thanks for the information. Everyone is getting me a gift card for Christmas to academy so I should have just about enough when it's all said and done.
Posted By: Dale Wilson

Re: ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/22/15 02:23 PM

If you don't want to use a night scope at night than its the scope for you. smile

Dale
Posted By: Dale Wilson

Re: ATN X-Sight 5-18x day/night scope - thoughts? - 12/22/15 02:34 PM

I was thinking wait till after Christmas there will be a flood of X-sights returned so maybe you can pickup one for under 400. I would like to have one for my 22.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum