Texas Hunting Forum

SWFA

Posted By: SingleShot85

SWFA - 12/02/15 04:16 PM

Chris at SWFA found a solution to a problem w/ my order...... AND is overnighting me my product for the price of standard shipping to ensure I get the product my tomorrow....

what started out the day as a big azzwhip by 10:00am the world is back spinning the proper direction thanks to a few emails.......and great CS

KT
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: SWFA - 12/02/15 04:18 PM

cheers
Posted By: Cleric

Re: SWFA - 12/02/15 04:41 PM

Glad to hear you were deemed special and got good service...

Re: SWFA - 12/02/15 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric
Glad to hear you were deemed special and got good service...

I don't think my email account is any more exalted than any others, but it was the first thing i did (as opposed to going to the interweb) additionally it wasn't riddled w colorful metaphors. I just explained why we had a prob and why I canceled my order he emailed me back in just a minutes w several possible solution and left it up to me to accept or decline...

my reference above is not directed at anyone specific, just a road map to getting what you want when previously not possible.....
Posted By: Cleric

Re: SWFA - 12/02/15 09:03 PM

Even if you follow that roadmap my experience is that swfa will not work with you. I am glad it worked for you

Did they truly overnight it or did they groud it, as ground is one day anywhere in Texas most of the time.

Re: SWFA - 12/02/15 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric

Did they truly overnight it or did they groud it, as ground is one day anywhere in Texas most of the time.

will know tomorrow, but the man said he was shipping it fed-ex air, as he did not trust ground this time of year.....
kt

Re: SWFA - 12/04/15 04:38 AM

Well I don't know for sure how my rings were shipped but they were on my door step when I got home so big thumbs up for SWFA and I will continue to do business with them
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum