Texas Hunting Forum

Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help

Posted By: cyberpyrot

Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help - 08/23/15 10:30 PM

The firmware seems to be fixed all is well. I love that it is usable now. Here is my issue I took it out hunting this weekend and the humidity was really high so while out in the feild I noticed a drop of water on the eyepiece thinking nothing of it I used my shirt to wipe it. The only problem is it was on the inside of the lens. So I think there is a seal that is compromised. So I delt with it for that hunt it was a tiny drop I could still see. The next mornings hunt the drop looked like a misty fog on the whole inner lens. I could not use at all so I used my backup rifle the rest of the trip. Now here is the kicker I'm home now an it is dryer out side I boot it up to check and the lens is now clear of water. I don't want to send it in and they send it back saying nothing is wrong with it.

What should I do? Has anyone else had this problem?
Posted By: customcutter

Re: Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help - 08/24/15 12:28 AM

I'm not an ATN fan and even less of a Sachal fan. That being said.

Contact ATN describe exactly what happened to them. Include whether it was the objective or ocular lens, that fogged up on you.

Hoping you get a better response out of them than I did. I finally contacted the retailer even though it was past the 30 day period and threatened to contact the FL AG office.

Re: Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help - 08/24/15 12:32 AM

It's between the lens and the LCD display
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help - 08/24/15 01:35 AM

I would contact atn support and they will likely get you squared away. Since it isn't a software/firmware issue and a hardware issue, I bet you get good response to your issue. Just my 2cents

Re: Issue with ATN X-Sight Satchel please help - 08/24/15 11:52 AM

Will do
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum