Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle?

Posted By: Cattleman

Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 03:20 AM

Looking to have this reticle installed on my Mark Iv since they can't install the tmoa reticle in it. Does anyone have any experience with it? Would it make a good long range target as well as a decent hunting reticle? Thanks
Posted By: Gravytrain

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 05:18 AM

Not going to get much love for an MOA reticle round here peep
Posted By: Rockfish Dave

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 10:53 AM

Link

"Leupold announced a new reticle that is designed to help shooters make precise shots using holdover rather than dial adjustments. The new reticle is called the TS-32X1.

According to Leupold, it works in this way:

A heavy post and thin stadia crosshair features 1-MOA hashmarks on both the horizontal and vertical lines. Every other hash mark on the horizontal stadia is slightly longer, providing quick and easy 2-MOA measurements. Every four MOA is indicated by a number.

The vertical stadia is also set up with 1-MOA tics and longer 2-MOA marks. In addition, every fourth mark is numbered, all the way to the complete 32-MOA elevation range. Wind dots in the lower half of the reticle are spaced in 2 MOA increments, both vertically and horizontally.

The TS-32X1 reticle is available as an upgrade to new scopes ordered through the company’s custom shop. The upgrade will cost $129.99. Older scopes can be retrofitted for $159.99. The reticle is currently available for the VX-3, VX-III, Vari-X and Mark 4 4.5-14 LR/T scopes.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Gravytrain
Not going to get much love for an MOA reticle round here peep

I resemble that remark.

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 01:21 PM

grin
Posted By: Cattleman

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 03:29 PM

Okay anyone besides the Haters have any feedback on the Leupold TS-32 reticle? I guess all the snipers prior to Mil/mill ffp scopes were just lucky they hit anything .

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 04:27 PM

Looks like a windage/holdover waterfall to me, very busy but useful
if you actually take it to the field and learn how to use it in a variety
of conditions at long range. But if you going to use the dials to get you
on target, it strikes me as not optimal.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Anyone tried leupolds ts-32x reticle? - 08/01/15 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Cattleman
Okay anyone besides the Haters have any feedback on the Leupold TS-32 reticle? I guess all the snipers prior to Mil/mill ffp scopes were just lucky they hit anything .

You really gonna go there?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum