Texas Hunting Forum

Camera land

Posted By: Cleric

Camera land - 07/12/15 02:48 PM

Called yesterday afternoon to place an order.

Got my tracking number a couple of hours later banana

Awesome customer service!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Camera land - 07/13/15 11:28 PM

They are first class
Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: Camera land - 07/14/15 01:50 AM

I hate how hard they are to deal with being all New Yawkers and all....You just Call'em, ask for Neil or Doug, tell'em what you want, they check stock and quote you a price, you say "yes, and Neil sez you still at soanso address awith soand so phne number with soandso CC #..."Yes", and your tracking # is..blahtodyblah, thank you very much...

No muss No fuss & No fun at all with no Drama or playing 20 questions with a receptionist about whether or not they are there and why do I want to talk to the guy I sked for ...It's all too easy with the... Yeah I got it, or No I don't got it, but I can have the product drop shipped from the factory...you still at the same address yadda yadda yadda.

I just described my last three purchases with CameraLand, and yeah Neil actually had the Vortex factory drop ship me something he was out of at no extra charge or hassle. God I hate doing bidnizz with NewYawkers...they make the rest of the country look like they don't want my bidnizz...mebbe thats why I don't buy much anywhere else anymore. Thank God they don't sell guns...but Bud's is just about as hard to do bidnizz with as CameraLand.
JMHO & YMMV
Ron
Posted By: cmarmaduke66

Re: Camera land - 07/15/15 01:46 AM

I got a good deal on an open box vortex from Doug on eBay. Really surprised no one else bid on it.

Re: Camera land - 07/15/15 01:48 AM

What did you get?

I should get a 11-33 soon smile
Posted By: Erny

Re: Camera land - 07/15/15 01:51 AM

I just bought a Zeiss scope form them a couple of weeks ago. I called them on advise from someone here on the forum and they cut me an incredible deal. I really enjoyed their accents.
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Camera land - 07/15/15 02:13 AM

Bought several items from them, great to deal with always deliver

Re: Camera land - 07/16/15 10:02 PM

Got my "open box" 11-33 today...

Couldn't find a scratch on it. While talking to Neil he said they were used at shows and such by vortex. Camera Land than bought them. If thats a "used" product i can't really tell.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Camera land - 07/16/15 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric
Got my "open box" 11-33 today...

Couldn't find a scratch on it. While talking to Neil he said they were used at shows and such by vortex. Camera Land than bought them. If thats a "used" product i can't really tell.

My Minox riflescope, was also open box it, didn't have a scratch on it, but after mounting, I found out quickly just how much the dials had been played with. I had mistakenly assumed that the gunsmith would bore sight it he did not.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Camera land - 07/16/15 11:31 PM

Bought a set of binoculars from them today. Couldn't be easier.
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Camera land - 07/17/15 12:00 AM

Bought from them many times...ways been happy with my purchases!
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Camera land - 07/28/15 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: George - w/ Map My Ranch
Bought from them many times...ways been happy with my purchases!

Same here, my first purchase fom them was a pair of 10X42 Pentax Bino's that I still use today and that was at least 20 years ago. I've bought a lot of glass from them over the years from camera's,lenses,rifelscopes,rangfinders,spotting scopes and bino's. Never paid a dime for shipping or tax......
Great coustomer service and a always very competitive on their prices. Baker
Posted By: Obrien

Re: Camera land - 07/28/15 10:03 PM

Just be careful with using google too much on their site smile I have found super cool deal on the scope, payment went through, but then they told me that the scope was actually sold out for 6 months and should have been removed from the site long time ago.

Well at least they offered different new one for open box price as an apology. But if I would not call to ask it may have taken way longer to learn that my scope is not shipped.
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Camera land - 07/30/15 01:42 AM

Always call them they'll peronally check stock while your on the phone.

Re: Camera land - 07/30/15 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Obrien
Just be careful with using google too much on their site smile I have found super cool deal on the scope, payment went through, but then they told me that the scope was actually sold out for 6 months and should have been removed from the site long time ago.

Well at least they offered different new one for open box price as an apology. But if I would not call to ask it may have taken way longer to learn that my scope is not shipped.

At least they worked with you. Some big name dealers won't work with you
Posted By: longhorn_cop

Re: Camera land - 08/02/15 06:48 AM

Ive bought 2 swaros and a zeiss from them.Great deals. Easy deals
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Camera land - 08/04/15 10:50 AM

Quick and easy, no problem could get boring.
Posted By: clay breaker

Re: Camera land - 08/09/15 04:56 PM

I have gotten some great deals from. Buy with confidence
Posted By: TX Grubby

Re: Camera land - 08/15/15 02:16 AM

Great crew and very helpful and reliable. Definitely Buy with confidence.
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Camera land - 08/15/15 02:45 AM

I've bought two scopes, a Swaro and a Pentax Lightseeker as well as two pairs of binoculars. They have always been great to deal with. The only scope that I've bought recently that they couldn't beat the price on was Meopta MeoPro. I bought it on ebay from a sporting goods place in Louisiana. They had what I wanted for $150 less than I could find it anywhere else. Maybe they listed it wrong because I haven't seen them list another one for the price that I paid.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum