Texas Hunting Forum

SWFA Processing Time???

Posted By: TexFlip

SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 12:14 PM

How quickly do orders typically process and ship from SWFA. I figure they are super busy with the Black Friday sale so that'll probably add a little time.
Posted By: daniel1381

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 01:24 PM

Mine normally ships in a day ..they are pretty quick about it.i placed a order with em yesterday and they said shipping times are right on track even with black friday.
Posted By: daniel1381

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 01:26 PM

Gotta ask what did you order?
I picked up a swfa 12x and a set of atlas bipods
Posted By: Cleric

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 01:33 PM

I called in an order om Friday around lunch time and they still haven't charged my cc.

confused2

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric
I called in an order om Friday around lunch time and they still haven't charged my cc.

confused2

Yeah me too.
Posted By: wp75169

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 02:19 PM

Two seperate phone orders in October arrived in two days.
Posted By: GLC

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 07:32 PM

I ordered Friday am and card was charged Monday and also shipped Monday.
Posted By: Txkiller

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric

confused2

I've ordered stuff in the past and got charged after I got the item, shipping was faster than the processing.
Posted By: East

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 08:11 PM

i placed an order online Friday and was charged the same day
Posted By: LG

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 08:18 PM

PDQ! Great bunch to do business with!

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 11:11 PM

Emailed and they said my order had been processed but I wasn't charged sales tax. scratch
My receipt clearly shows 8.25% sales tax. I paid for 3 day shipping but it's day 4 already but still says "waiting to ship"

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/02/14 11:17 PM

Mine was tied to a trade in the received a week ago. I am going to give them a couple more days than go from there.

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/03/14 10:29 PM

So talked to them today...took 2 calls (about 10mins on hold) because one was disconnected somehow.

Two issues. One they didn't realize they had received my trade in and we're waiting on that
Two. They had old information despite giving it to them when I orderded on Friday.

The guy got me squared up and the order looks fine now. Apparently should ship by Friday...
Posted By: GLC

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/04/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: GLC
I ordered Friday am and card was charged Monday and also shipped Monday.

I got my order today.
Posted By: tannerlst

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/04/14 02:30 AM

I ordered some rings on Sunday I believe . Got em today

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/04/14 04:38 AM

Called and talked to Skylar today about my order. They somehow added my THF discount back onto the order but he hot it straightened out. Order was at my door when I got home. up
Posted By: Aquaman

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/04/14 04:56 AM

During non-holiday time I usually get packages from them within 48 hours in Longview.

Re: SWFA Processing Time??? - 12/13/14 01:42 AM

Finally got my scope today. They shipped it to the wrong address then refused to send me anew one, until they got the errant shipped one. After waiting a week I got tired and drove and picked it up myself.

So far quality looks good. I had some seekins rings waiting for it. Just need to upgrade the AAC-stock.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum