Texas Hunting Forum

X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD

Posted By: pinheiro

X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/22/14 11:45 AM

Hello friends I am new to the forum and have some questions about this night vision.
if anyone has done and review can take my doubts

I intend to use for shots at close range, where the minimum focus distance?

thanks

Posted By: cyberpyrot

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/22/14 12:07 PM

It can do every thing you can possibly imagine and more!!! it has the Optical zoom equal to the naked eye. you would need a mass spectrometer to measure its weight it is so light. it is completely transparent so the animals can't see it. the eye relief automatically adjusts for every man woman and child on earth simple just move your eye back and forward. cleaning of the lenses is a thing of the past all that is needed now is some eye drops for the user...... man this is fun does any one have anything else?

the X-Sight is like a fat chick walking in to a Popeye's and yelling "brown chicken brown cow" three times fast.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/22/14 02:37 PM

No one has seen them in person as they are not shipping. There are at least 3 other threads about this sight. Hit up atn Facebook to see the limited videos...
Posted By: Shadow357x2

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/22/14 07:00 PM

Now that was just too funny Cyberpyrot, I guess I need to re order one of those awsome scopes with the Klingon Cloaking devices on it. Ive also heard that they will also self zero with no shots fired. banana

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/23/14 12:55 AM

Someone in the forum already purchased and tested this product?
Posted By: dfwroadkill

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 10/23/14 04:28 PM

pinheiro - You might search the forum for other threads. The net is that the scope/s have not started to ship. Some folks are patiently waiting while others are screaming and kicking their heels on the floor... rofl

Welcome to the forum... cheers

Re: X-Sight HD Day/Night rifle scope 3-12x SMART HD - 11/21/14 01:22 PM

Someone from the forum already receubeu an X-Sight 3-12?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum