Way to go Alabama

Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Way to go Alabama - 04/20/17 08:30 PM

looks like they will be the next constitutional carry state

bill passes senate

Bring it on Texas!
Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: Way to go Alabama - 04/20/17 08:34 PM

Has to pass the House next. Which means I flushed $100 down the drain to buy a 5 year Alabama CC license. The Sheriffs are all complaining how it will remove a important law enforcement tool. BS. That $100 donation goes straight into the Sheriff's budget (pocket). In Alabama politics, always follow the money.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Way to go Alabama - 04/20/17 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Dry Fire
Has to pass the House next. Which means I flushed $100 down the drain to buy a 5 year Alabama CC license. The Sheriffs are all complaining how it will remove a important law enforcement tool. BS. That $100 donation goes straight into the Sheriff's budget (pocket). In Alabama politics, always follow the money.

that's true enough everywhere. just look where the money goes for our fishing and hunting licenses.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Way to go Alabama - 04/21/17 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted By: Dry Fire

that's true enough everywhere. just look where the money goes for our fishing and hunting licenses.

Too stinking much to the general fund..... bang
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum