Texas Hunting Forum

California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws

Posted By: Tbar

California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/05/16 12:18 PM

The California State Senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not!

Quote:
They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the California.

You think maybe this will cause Californians to rise up? NOPE! It happened 5 years ago and since California has passed a plethora of other gun laws…that only apply to citizens.

Yes, you heard me right! The exemption was created in 2011 and the California legislature has passed a number of gun laws since. Pretty easy when you are passing bills that do not apply to you!

It is not the only special privileges California legislators provide themselves!

They do not pay red light camera bills or for gasoline!

How does it all happen so easily in California? The Washington Post explains:...............

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/06/california-senate-votes-28-8-exempt-california-gun-laws/
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/05/16 12:36 PM

Didn't know that but am not one bit surprised.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/05/16 01:37 PM

There is absolutely no reason for this to be legal.
Posted By: fr3db3ar

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/05/16 06:44 PM

[censored] all the way. Ruling class activity rather than representatives of their constituants.
Posted By: westexhunt

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/07/16 12:33 AM

We all live in a shell. I generally do not talk to people that don't share my political views so I'm in a shell too. Because I refused to associate with ignorant people over the last 30 years I have taken for granted that a great number of this country's people in general have some degree of common sense. What I have realized is that the majority of this country has no common sense and many are ignorant and inconsiderate. They may have a Ph.D. or no education past high school, rich, poor doesn't matter they are just plain ignorant. They know nothing about how things get done, how things work or what it means to produce an asset or product. California has brought this fact to life in every aspect. Just clueless, ignorant sheep. Don't know if I got my point across or not but I am typing on a damn iPhone so that's as much as I can get out.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/07/16 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Grizz
There is absolutely no reason for this to be legal.

Agreed how can this bs even be legal, kind of like all of congress getting life time "Cadillac" plans under obamacare and us peons get crap. Also kind of like congress voting on their own pay and no term limits. Ridiculous.
Posted By: Cast

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/07/16 11:50 AM

We are doomed.
Posted By: mikeydon

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/07/16 07:34 PM

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP flag
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/09/16 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: westexhunt
We all live in a shell. I generally do not talk to people that don't share my political views so I'm in a shell too. Because I refused to associate with ignorant people over the last 30 years I have taken for granted that a great number of this country's people in general have some degree of common sense. What I have realized is that the majority of this country has no common sense and many are ignorant and inconsiderate. They may have a Ph.D. or no education past high school, rich, poor doesn't matter they are just plain ignorant. They know nothing about how things get done, how things work or what it means to produce an asset or product. California has brought this fact to life in every aspect. Just clueless, ignorant sheep. Don't know if I got my point across or not but I am typing on a damn iPhone so that's as much as I can get out.

Points well taken sir, and you correct. up up
Posted By: retfuz

Re: California Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws - 08/12/16 03:09 PM

Amen
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum