Texas Hunting Forum

If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should...

Posted By: bossbowman

If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/09/18 11:36 PM

Very informative

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=E3s6p2UP57Q[/video]
Posted By: ETexas Hunter

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/10/18 02:59 PM

agree
Posted By: Sparta

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/10/18 04:49 PM

Fantastic breakdown of the issue. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: tx_biologist

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/15/18 12:05 PM

Just the facts as we know now. Awesome info. Wish everyone would pay attention to the facts. This is the type of information should be put out.
Posted By: ErnestTBass

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/15/18 05:24 PM

Thanks for posting.

Rogan routinely has quality info on his podcast.
Posted By: sweetwood

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/16/18 02:12 PM

Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of these guys so I skipped over it.

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/16/18 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: tx_biologist
Just the facts as we know now. Awesome info. Wish everyone would pay attention to the facts. This is the type of information should be put out.
Posted By: remingtonTX

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/17/18 02:13 AM

I'm still new to the game but this episode really put things into perspective for me. I think high fence ranches get a really bad rap regarding this. Most hunters make it seem like it's 100% their fault, but everyone has a hand in it. This affects everyone.

As a follow up, I'd recommend MeatEater, episode 129. Had some good points related to this topic.
Posted By: Beam

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/18/18 12:54 AM

Thanks for the recommendation... probly would have skipped over this one.
Posted By: BigTxBassMan

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/18/18 05:28 AM

Awesome info! I had no idea
Posted By: BigDad

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/20/18 04:18 PM

Thanks for sharing. This is the first time I've heard anything of substance on the topic of CWD. Most oother info is propaganda from one side of the issue or the other.
Posted By: ErnestTBass

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/20/18 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: BigDad
Thanks for sharing. This is the first time I've heard anything of substance on the topic of CWD. Most oother info is propaganda from one side of the issue or the other.

On a wide variety of subjects, Rogan does a good job of pulling people from each side of a debate and then making them really talk to him. Since much of the media has become click baiters or partisan hacks, it's a breath of fresh air.

Re: If you haven't watched the latest Joe Rogan podcast on chronic wasting disease you should... - 08/20/18 08:39 PM

You can also download just the audio from iTunes
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum