Texas Hunting Forum

Crickets, Crickets, Crickets

Posted By: Captain Luke

Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/05/18 09:25 PM

Boy! This forum sure does get awfully quiet once the last Sunday passes. lol I actually started to take care of my lawn again this weekend. And I shaved my face. I caught up on laundry. I told my daughters that I'll finally finish building the playhouse in the backyard. I went and had breakfast with my family on Saturday at a restaurant. I washed my vehicle. I watched something other than hunting shows and football on t.v. Wow!! Life is so strange again.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/05/18 09:32 PM

So boring.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/05/18 10:11 PM

my wife hates me being on a MLD3 lease clap ... but closes down the other 3-4 properties I also hunt on since they are not
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/05/18 10:22 PM

I was traveling last week but now find myself prepared to help keep the natives restless.
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/05/18 11:00 PM

Been woodworking all day. Smell like a pine tree, from all the sawdust. Too whupped to coyote hunt. Didn’t even check the hog trap for traffic. The door is locked open, so I can’t catch another turkey.
Posted By: FusedMortar11C

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/06/18 10:50 PM

This next season will be the first season this old DV will be able to hunt since my total spinal fusion. I cannot wait. Now just use the time to find a place...(other than public land)
Posted By: JCB

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/07/18 12:19 AM

Been doing inventory of my fishing stuff and replenishing what was depleted. Still in need of some reorganization but I'm almost ready for some time on the water! clap
Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/07/18 02:16 PM

I'm waiting for a decent weekend to get the boat ready for 2018 fishing season.
Posted By: Triplesnake

Re: Crickets, Crickets, Crickets - 02/07/18 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB
Been doing inventory of my fishing stuff and replenishing what was depleted. Still in need of some reorganization but I'm almost ready for some time on the water! clap

Yep, this is where I am too. Actually took the boat out on Sunday when the weather so nice.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum