Texas Hunting Forum

Parker County Reports?

Posted By: Texican

Parker County Reports? - 12/27/17 11:31 PM

Wanted to see what kind of luck everyone is having.

Not much on this end. Had some good looking bucks on camera early in the year....not so much now.

Re: Parker County Reports? - 12/28/17 06:44 PM

confused2
Posted By: JH117

Re: Parker County Reports? - 12/29/17 09:21 PM

Lots of does and young fork horns still moving. Big boys have all but disappeared. Got my target buck opening morning. First time that's happened for me. Seemed like the rut was on the early side compared to the last 3 years at my place. Good luck!

Re: Parker County Reports? - 12/29/17 09:57 PM

Same story here - except for getting the buck early on. Saw some on camera early on, but wasn't able to get out there as planned. Hoping for one to come back around here in the eleventh hour.
Posted By: JH117

Re: Parker County Reports? - 12/30/17 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Texican
Same story here - except for getting the buck early on. Saw some on camera early on, but wasn't able to get out there as planned. Hoping for one to come back around here in the eleventh hour.

Well with the temps we'll be having for the next week I'm sure some bucks will be moving. If I hadn't already shot mine I'd be out for sure on Monday and Tuesday.

Re: Parker County Reports? - 12/30/17 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: JH117
Originally Posted By: Texican

Well with the temps we'll be having for the next week I'm sure some bucks will be moving. If I hadn't already shot mine I'd be out for sure on Monday and Tuesday.

Looking forward to it! Barring something unforeseen, I definitely plan on being out there then.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum