Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm

Posted By: Shawtyger80

Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 11/30/17 08:19 PM

Anything??
Posted By: REALKILLER

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/01/17 10:47 AM

peep The moon will guide you grasshopper yingyang
Posted By: Bobbaganoosh

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/01/17 12:39 PM

There's deer in them there woods.
Posted By: Nwernig

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/01/17 02:32 PM

Our lease had a nice 9 point taken the Sunday before Thanksgiving... the rut was strong that weekend. They seem to be eating together again. I hunt in the south part of Tyler county
Posted By: Jeff McGuire

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/06/17 07:20 PM

^^ Yup what he said.

I was hunting mid Nov. and seen bucks chasing. N.E. Polk Co.
Posted By: Savage388

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/07/17 11:13 AM

I hunt at my house in eastern Polk Co. I generally hunt every day, although getting home a little after 5PM has made the evening hunts very short. I have not seen a deer in the day light since the 13th of November. To say it's been slow is an understatement. I've only seen two deer on my place (both at night, one last night) since the 13th. I make the trip every day to Woodville to work, I'm not seeing deer along the highway either. I haven't seen any hit by vehicles since mid November.
Posted By: Jeff McGuire

Re: Anyone have an Update for Polk and Tyler Counties. Have y'all been seeing anything??? Nm - 12/07/17 08:16 PM

Dang Savage. You sure know how to disappoint a guy. haha.
I'm headed for the woods tomorrow to see what is going on. Hope this cold snap will have something moving again.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum