Texas Hunting Forum

Time Change

Posted By: D'hanis

Time Change - 10/31/17 08:16 PM

Wondering how many folks will have a few too many Saturday night, forget about the time change, and wake up an hour late Sunday morning after their phone's clocks automatically fall back roflmao
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Time Change - 10/31/17 08:22 PM

Happens every year. I just hope the deer change their clocks & meet me at the feeder.
Posted By: Brian C.

Re: Time Change - 10/31/17 09:23 PM

Lol and they bring the coffee
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Time Change - 10/31/17 10:15 PM

Not really time change related, but reminds me of prank we have played on some lease members in the past. After one of the guys falls asleep early, we fast forward his alarm clock so that he thinks the alarm is waking him up at 5 a.m., but it is really 11 p.m. or midnight. We wait until he gets fully dressed and ready to go before we let him in on our joke.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Time Change - 11/01/17 12:28 AM

I'm paranoid so I use a travel size wind up alarm clock on that Sat night.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Time Change - 11/01/17 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Big_Ag
Not really time change related, but reminds me of prank we have played on some lease members in the past. After one of the guys falls asleep early, we fast forward his alarm clock so that he thinks the alarm is waking him up at 5 a.m., but it is really 11 p.m. or midnight. We wait until he gets fully dressed and ready to go before we let him in on our joke.

Had this done to me, a dead hog ended up in someone's truck that night and they didn't notice it until halfway back to dallas.....joke was on them.
Posted By: D'hanis

Re: Time Change - 11/01/17 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Big_Ag

Now that's awesome right there. May have to borrow that one
Posted By: HCGedge3

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 03:11 AM

What time will everyone set there feed times?
Posted By: mow

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 09:33 AM

leave mine alone ..just know to make a mental note and be in the blind accordingly on opening morning..then set right time when i go home...
Posted By: Cueman

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 12:40 PM

agree
Posted By: HCGedge3

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 06:43 PM

Well my brother is headed to our lease and I’m going to go ahead and have him change everything on the timers
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 07:02 PM

Why? Mine are set to present time and 8am and 5:30PM feeding times. If I change nothing, I'll be feeding at 7am and 4:30 PM after the time change.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Time Change - 11/02/17 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
Why? Mine are set to present time and 8am and 5:30PM feeding times. If I change nothing, I'll be feeding at 7am and 4:30 PM after the time change.

Same here!....I don't touch the feeding times. The deer don't pay attention to the time change.
Posted By: D-Day

Re: Time Change - 11/03/17 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimbo1
I'm paranoid so I use a travel size wind up alarm clock on that Sat night.

^^This.^^
Posted By: AdvTX

Re: Time Change - 11/03/17 04:38 PM

Mine are 730/530 and I never touch the timer they just magically go off at 630/430 lol
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum