Texas Hunting Forum

got a few nice bucks so far

Posted By: Cowboy9215

got a few nice bucks so far - 06/25/17 02:28 AM

the first deer I don't think is a shooter, but he sure has some strange antler growth. I counted 11 points. The wide 6 point may turn into a 8. unless they are already finished growing. he has little stubs coming up to make him 8 showed in other camera pictures. how wide do you think he is? Then there is the big 8. how old do you think he is? I'm guessing maybe 3 - 3 1/2. the last picture is that 8 point. but if you look close at the deer in the back ground he is very wide and I don't think that is the 6 point. we have 3-4 other big bucks that are wide with short racks but don't have very good pictures of them.. pretty excited about this year. it looks like it will be a good one. we had a few good bucks running around last year, but this year seems to be the best we have had in a long time.

Posted By: Cowboy9215

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/25/17 02:32 AM

and incase your wondering where my feeder is........ I use a 5 gallon bucket feeder in this location and last week I went to hoist it up in the tree and the rope broke. busted my feeder and left 50lbs of corn on the ground. the pile was gone today. but I got my feeder fixed and up and going now.
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/25/17 03:49 AM

up
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/25/17 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Deerhunter61
up
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/25/17 02:14 PM

Your first pic buck is your most mature, and looks like he will be impressive height wise.

The 8 looks 3 to me as well. The others are very young. Can't tell enough about the one in the background.

Looks promising. up
Posted By: Daniel Dean

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/28/17 03:35 AM

Nice pictures, good camera!
Posted By: redchevy

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/28/17 12:52 PM

Looking good!
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/28/17 12:55 PM

Definitely have some potential out there up
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 06/28/17 07:32 PM

with the broken 5 gal bucket rope and feeder gone; you still got evidence that hand corning works! Lookin good.
Posted By: surfcowboy

Re: got a few nice bucks so far - 07/05/17 12:28 PM

looks like some good deer
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum