Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville

Posted By: texasspazzman

Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/24/16 11:09 PM

Just moved to Lewisville (The Colony area).
Hunting just south of Brownwood. Looking for a good processor in between. Preferably closer to the house for pickup.
Any suggestions and comments appreciated.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/24/16 11:14 PM

You will hear Kuby's in Dallas and Cinnamon Creek in Keller a bunch around metromess. I've enjoyed Cinnamon Creek's product.
Posted By: jrfan

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/26/16 02:33 PM

Old Town meat market in Lewisville is an excellent processor. However, I'm not sure if there still doing it. I heard a rumor that they stopped last year. It'd be worth a phone call to see if they're taking any deer.
Posted By: KennyLee

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/26/16 06:02 PM

Cinnamon Creek is my choice.
Posted By: huntbrown

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/26/16 08:20 PM

I havnt been happy with cinnamon Creek last couple times. They have really started sucking. Especially after 95.9 the ranch radio station was there last year they got to busy or something maybe they have gotten better this season.
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/27/16 03:09 AM

Cinnamon Creek. I repeat this multiple times a year. Get the bacon wrapped filets, seasoned taco meat and Chipotle Monterrey Jack Cheese link sausage. You can thank me later.
Posted By: Outfishdya

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/27/16 09:04 AM

I did Old town in Lewisville last year. It was good. I have had only good luck with cinnamon creek and kuby's also. Old town requires it already quartered.
Posted By: lthomas132

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/27/16 01:03 PM

Full Draw in Rising Star is doing processing now, just east of Star Grocery on 36. http://www.fulldrawlegends.com/, https://www.facebook.com/Full-Draw-Taxidermy-816270531746170/
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/27/16 01:10 PM

Does cinnamon Creek allow after hours drop off? I'd love to try those. Avon wrapped fillets
Posted By: samh

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/28/16 03:52 AM

Good processor in Strawn right off of I-20
Posted By: HornSlayer

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/28/16 05:07 AM

Lone Star meat co in Hamilton is not to far out of your way. By far the best in North Central Texas. There place is always clean and you game is single processed.
Posted By: jdickey

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/28/16 04:57 PM

Cox's Processing is east of Comanche on Hwy 67 on the north side of the highway. Vacuum packs all meats, has great summer sausage and breakfast sausage and a good variety of meat options.
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/28/16 11:17 PM

Kuby's in Dallas.
Hunters Choice in Sanger.
Wenzel Lonestar meat in Hamilton.
Joshua deer processing in Joshua.
Clays processing & smoke house in Dublin.
Posted By: TMonjure

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/30/16 02:41 AM

Mike and Eds Smokehouse in Cross Plains
Posted By: KG68

Re: Looking for good processor between Brownwood and Lewisville - 11/30/16 03:34 AM

Been using Whaleys on 281 south out of Hamilton the last few years. Best around that I have found but Wesley Heads Wild Game processing on 84 west Goldthwaite is now up and running and plan on trying them for convenience.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum