Texas Hunting Forum

Noticing a lot of quail on you're deer lease?

Posted By: jmoss454

Noticing a lot of quail on you're deer lease? - 09/17/16 04:17 PM

If you have a deer lease I'm sure you've noticed the tremendous comeback of quail last year and even more so this year. Well if you want to hunt them but don't have dogs or enjoy quail hunting and don't want to spend the money on a dog to only take it out once or twice a year I can help you out. I do guided quail hunts on my own places but also am available to bring my dogs and UTV to your place and usually for about 1/4 of the cost you'd spend on one dog. I usually haul 9 to 12 English pointers, have ranger crew with dog boxes and clean all the birds. I know it's early to be thinking about it but dates are filling up fast so if it's somthing your interested in don't procrastinate as I book up fast. Pricing depends on how many days you'd need my services and how far I have to travel. Can and will go anywhere in Texas. Have LOTS of references and not a weekend warrior, it's what I do all winter for a living. Also have over 60,000 acres of my own places in prime bird hunting counties in west Texas I can take you if you do t have birds and are looking for a world class quail hunt. For more info or to talk about pricing call or text anytime. Working on updating my website and once it's up I will post a link. Jon Moss 940-867-6743 thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum