Texas Hunting Forum

Checked The Camera

Posted By: Cslate

Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 02:24 PM

Well i finally made it out to check the camera yesterday! Been out for a month so i was pretty excited about it. Its a big family thing when we check the camera so needless to say i was pumped haha. Same 5 or 6 does on most pictures. A few babies, a set of twins and 4 bucks! None of the bucks from last year yet these are all new ones. this is not a giant producing place. i shot the biggest buck i had seen on it in 5 years last year, so that makes me think that its coming back. had a REALLY good young 8 point that everyone around us agreed to let walk he hasnt shown up yet so we will see!!!

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 02:27 PM

Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 02:56 PM

Being a "family thing" to check the camera's is all the better regardless of what is on it.
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 09:16 PM

Fun
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. T.
Being a "family thing" to check the camera's is all the better regardless of what is on it.
up
Posted By: spg

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 09:29 PM

I have the exact same feeder pen fence panels.

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 11:14 PM

Haha...those were left over from the days of raising sheep. After my step dad passed away in 2000 we sold all the livestock. Miss that kind of life every day!
Posted By: spg

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/21/16 11:23 PM

Nothing better than the farm life
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/22/16 06:58 AM

At least you got deer. All we have are hogs and turkeys still. Cant wait until Septemver when the deer show up again.
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/22/16 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. T.
Posted By: Captain Luke

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/22/16 03:42 PM

"had a REALLY good young 8 point that everyone around us agreed to let walk he hasnt shown up yet so we will see!!!"
One of them probably shot him last year. haha. Just kidding!!!!!!!!

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/22/16 05:27 PM

neighbors saw him after the season so we know he made it. ill try to post a pic of him when i get a chance. he was really pretty!
Posted By: Captain Luke

Re: Checked The Camera - 08/22/16 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Cslate
neighbors saw him after the season so we know he made it. ill try to post a pic of him when i get a chance. he was really pretty!

Cool. I'd love to see it.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum