Texas Hunting Forum

J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx

Posted By: J&S Meat

J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/13/16 08:34 PM

Well, I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong area but I hope the right people see this. In march we reopened dads plant J&S meat processing in Fairfield Tx and I am very thankful that between my dad and the head meat cutter that worked for him for so many years we have got all his old recipes back that we earned so many awards in the past. Getting the recipes back wasn't easy due to my dad having dementia but with everyone's help were on track and looking forward to an awesome deer season and growing back to the business it once was. Please stop by and see us at 180 fm 833e Fairfield Tx 75840 or call 903-389-6169 and try some of our award winning jerky,German links, jalapeņo and cheese summer sausage, or snack sticks. We look forward to taking care of all everyone's processing needs. Have a blessed hunting season!!!
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/13/16 11:38 PM

Sorry to hear about your dad...we visited about riding mules a few years ago....glad to hear y'all are back in business...
Posted By: passthru

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/14/16 03:19 AM

I hear tell that was the place to go in the past. Good luck moving forward.
Posted By: PMK

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/15/16 02:55 PM

looking forward to bringing "stuff" in as I will be hunting in that area this upcoming season ... just checking, ya'll do feral hogs too?
Posted By: 44carbine

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/16/16 01:36 AM

Are you the ones that had the store in town next to the mobile home place?
Posted By: J&S Meat

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/29/16 02:40 AM

Yes we did have store also by mobile home place but now we're just back at my dads place on 833. And yes we will be doing wild hogs as well. I'm very excited about this deer season and look forward to earning back everyone's business dad had over the years, heck I'll probably get him to come visit the customers that brought him so much joy over the years. His jerky recipe is right on spot once again. Look forward to seeing everyone have a good hunt this year. See y'all soon.
Posted By: Beagledad

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/29/16 02:46 AM

flag Happy to hear you all are back, good luck on the upcoming season. Your Dad is a heck of a guy, used to enjoy the visit when we stopped in to buy meat and drop off processing. Had many a good steak around the camp fire from J& S Meats.
Posted By: 44carbine

Re: J&S Meat processing Fairfield tx - 08/29/16 04:18 PM

Glad to hear the same group is back in operation, always did good by me. I sure do miss the store in town, hate buying my meat at Brookshires, will stop buy the store on 833.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum